Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Glitch With The Glaive

Sev1107

Idk if this happens to anyone else, but if i throw my glaive at an enemy thats within something like 10 meters, it bounces off them without doing any damage, like they're just a wall. I have max pressure point and max killing blow and, even though it ignores armor when thrown, sundering strike as well, so i know it isnt the damage aspect of things.

This is known to happen, and the Glaive is being worked on to fix a few things that haven't turned out too well for it. "Pressure Point" only applies to regular attacks, btw. I've had this happen to me often, when it does I just resort to throwing at normal close ranges /: not as fun, but it works for that time, other times it works wonders from far distances so it's all good : p

I've had issues where I've charged the Glaive, and my character goes to throw it, but stops and just holds onto it (this happened a LOT over the weekend extermination event), and I've also had plenty of experiences with the same issue you're having, unfortunately.  It's sad, because I really do like the Glaive.

I've also come across a bug where I throw the Glaive and it flies off killing enemies but it comes back instantly, it shows the Glaive flying off but it just "appears" back on me without the catch animation, it's nice but I always tend to still be waiting to see it coming back and don't realize I have it >.<

The glaive is currently the most glitchy weapon right now. Its hit detection is a bit wonky, its charged shots don't count for melee kills in the reward screen but do for bonus objectives. Sometimes it seems to veer off a bit from where you aim it. Sometimes it does no damage for a hit, other times it hits the enemy multiple times without bouncing.