Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Trying To Troll Community?

FoodIsMyLove

I don't think trolling is the right word, but the result is about the same.

Less complaining more playing = core's, to much crying on the forums people need to man up, done 2hours+ runs and came out with like 10-15 cores at the end who care's.

Lots of people, admittedly.

FACT of the matter is that DE still controls the game and NO ONE ELSE DOES.

Everyone else are SILENT PARTNERS with NO say in what happens. DE controls the game an ONLY DE.

So yeah...take your tinfoil high horse and go wrap up some leftovers or something...

What I'd like to know is, do people think DE is trying to make things harder on us just to make it harder on us, or to make the game their "warped" definition of fair AKA timesink as incentive to spend money? I've seen both opinions used multiple times and I would think if the community is rallying against these changes, that they would at least come together for the same cause.

Personally, I think DE has a vision of what the game should be, and they're changing the game to reflect that vision. I find some things questionable such as adding Orokin Cells to the Void's reward pool, but attempting eliminating rep/exp. farms shows me that they have a standard for how they want the game to be played. No, I don't see a grind. That is what you all see. I actually enjoy exploring void capture tilesets instead of the majority who prefer rushing to the targets then exit ASAP. And you know what? Maybe I'm seeing what DE wants everyone to see. They just have to be more cautious in how to go about it. But there's little point in playing Warframe if you don't enjoy it, and I think players are forgoing said enjoyment in the missions themselves, disregarding them as a "boring grind", in favor of raising the rewards on a pedestal and saying "This is all that matters." If you're so bent on the game being a "boring grind", try something new! Find a weapon that you might have overlooked to try, explore tilesets all the way through (void has a ton of secrets!), or gather some friends and goof off for a bit. If the game's still boring, maybe you've finished your experiences here and are ready for something different. But that's OK. Warframe can't keep everyone satisfied forever.

*This post is entirely my opinion and any assumptions on the community's or DE's behalf may be wrong.

Then don't rank up mods lol simple really why get given everything on a plate, DE want people to spend time playing on the game not do it all in one day and quit.

Ive been playing for a few months and though I have 300 hours in the game, I dont have a single mod maxed (hornet strike and other mods that are 11 star or whatever). And you are telling me that I need to spend more time? Im struggling to find cores and cash not to mention the right mods for char and weapons. Ive had my wyrm p for 250 hours and not a single mod on him is maxed. Again, more cores and money. They have been increasing the grind recently by alot and Im just tired of it. I dont see myself supporting this company at all. 

Edited by kilerskull

Ive been playing for a few months and though I have 300 hours in the game, I dont have a single mod maxed (hornet strike and other mods that are 11 star or whatever). And you are telling me that I need to spend more time? Im struggling to find cores and cash not to mention the right mods for char and weapons. Ive had my wyrm p for 250 hours and not a single mod on him is maxed. Again, more cores and money. They have been increasing the grind recently by alot and Im just tired of it. I dont see myself supporting this company at all. 

I completely agree with this gentleman. I am getting turned away with the tiny grind increases with every patch, the time requirement to do anything is enough as is. Eventually I might just stop playing all together.. Thats my 2 cents, but I am not happy at all right now.