Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For The Nexus App

daekla

I didn't really see any place for ideas about the Nexus App, so I settled for this section.

I would like to start off saying that I am loving the updates/bug fixes being pumped out so frequently. I also really like the creepy alert  sound effect, it has scared the ever living **** out of several of my friends and family, MUHAHA. It actually scared the living out of me the first time it went off, but that wasn't as funny. >_>

I really liked the update that gave us further control over which alerts we can receive, based on specific items. However, I would love to see the "only alert when mission has item" make a comeback. 

Another idea/hope of mine is to be able to clear alerts once I completed them, or if I just choose to ignore them. 

Well that is all I have for now, keep up the good work guys!

Another idea/hope of mine is to be able to clear alerts once I completed them, or if I just choose to ignore them. 

+1 to that!

And God was i scared the skin off of my muscles the first night it woke me up at 4 am.

I am really curious about what there plans are for expanding the app, I am certain most of what we recommend would already be on there to do list.

I would enjoy being able to check your foundry.  Maybe not be able to do anything in it, but to see how far along something is or maybe even a notification when something has finished building.

I am really curious about what there plans are for expanding the app, I am certain most of what we recommend would already be on there to do list.

I would enjoy being able to check your foundry.  Maybe not be able to do anything in it, but to see how far along something is or maybe even a notification when something has finished building.

It would be nice to be able to track the foundry and such, but that would require linking the app to your account. Which I can only imagine would put a larger processing load on their servers.

I do agree that, that would be a great addition though.

There are soo many things they could do with the app... authenticators, mini games, chat, foundry, and others I can't think of at the moment. Would be great to see a section or post made by someone (developer, moderator, etc etc), that would out line some of their ideas for the app. I think it would be great to see what people come up with, or what they have planned.

Heck if I knew anything about how to make apps, I would personally design some of the mini-game ideas that I have (than submit them to the devs to use).