The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Are Doing It Wrong

tinyranitar

Actually they want us all to click a button, rush, bundle, PA, new weapons, even trading

They nerf our farming because otherwise when were getting stuff for free at reasonable rate theres less reasons to spend plat and thus less reasons to buy it.

Well, they must understand if they keep doing this less player would want to spend on Warframe.

Well, they must understand if they keep doing this less player would want to spend on Warframe.

Thats how mobile games operate on same model. Milk players->annoy them->make new game-> rinse and repeat.

How is de gonna do it, idk.

Many veterans already lost faith in grind not getting worse.

Thats how mobile games operate on same model. Milk players->annoy them->make new game-> rinse and repeat.

How is de gonna do it, idk.

Many veterans already lost faith in grind not getting worse.

I'll stick until few more updates to see where this goes.

Actually they want us all to click a button, rush, bundle, PA, new weapons, even trading

They nerf our farming because otherwise when were getting stuff for free at reasonable rate theres less reasons to spend plat and thus less reasons to buy it.

Plat pricing needs to be adjusted severely, you've seen the market, the warframes i understand, the weapons, bundles and not to mention mod packs and fusion packs are absurd, This is why we all need to come together and united under one flag and send DE an ultimatum lol. i will miss this game for sure but if it serves only to mlik me for my time and effort just to make a couple of bucks then im going to have to let it go, at the moment the grind is still do-able, its frustrating but it can be done, its becoming less of a challenge and more of a chore, while chores are good habits to have its not something i want to be doing all the time. This game is like drugs xD, it was getting purer and getting better but somewhere down the line someone had to cut with glass among other things, worst analogy ever but when i did have fun in this game it was a very memorable time, and overtime its becoming a bad habit where i come back to have fun just to end up grinding again.

this is a one of a kind game, sad to see it sailing towards the cliff side. at the end lets be honest here, was DE in it for the money or to make an awesome game, sure the goal of a business is to make money, but good business having returning customers in this case players, players that are happy to be back, in the short term yea profits maybe slow but building a solid base means you will only keep on getting profit provided business model is designed right, with every update you have continous growth, or you can have record sales and record lossses with each and every update. so where is DE? from the point of view of a veteran?

from what i see is there seem to record highs and lows ands periods of plateau ( no growth ) and thats not good either but thats been my observation last 3 months.

Im being overly dramatic but gotta add some flare to the post, to upset the dullness of the topic lol

I never understood why f2p game devs always make such a high grind point in games like this. The one thing nearly every player would be willing to put in money for is slots for gear, so why make it so hard to get gear to fill those slots? They're literally making it harder for people to give them money, not to mention the good will gained from the community if they perceive the grind as 'fun' and 'not too slow'. I'd be completely willing to put up with a 20-40plat  increase on slot prices if they cut the grind in half and concentrated on fun things, better rewards, and more variety.

I never understood why f2p game devs always make such a high grind point in games like this. The one thing nearly every player would be willing to put in money for is slots for gear, so why make it so hard to get gear to fill those slots? They're literally making it harder for people to give them money, not to mention the good will gained from the community if they perceive the grind as 'fun' and 'not too slow'. I'd be completely willing to put up with a 20-40plat  increase on slot prices if they cut the grind in half and concentrated on fun things, better rewards, and more variety.

Wouldnt mind it if the grind actually becomes less, and we actually get more fun and integrated items. heres the thing though, its a current trend that grinding is considered "good" for gaming, it prolongs gameplay, keeps people busy while new stuff is added in. Theres enough people with the bad habit of grind2win that anyone can grab that audience providing the concept of the game is interesting enough. and the other trend is for a game to look pretty and thats it. Both these gaming trends are ruining the industry and DE feels like they are trying to do both. DE are basically in DEnial and are very DElirious and dont understand supply and DEmand of their own game. The grind could slow down if they fix the balancing of the game. when they keep adding stuff not even knowing their place in the game besides being new content then they just slap on numbers and requirements thinking it sounds fair and all that jazz.