The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-- Raids W Voice Communication --

-NT-Sherlock

Hosting / Explaining / Coaching the current Trial Raid for players with Teamspeak 3 and a good enough ability to communicate.

Raids can seem difficult at first but once you understand what's happening around you they're quite easy to understand. All that is required is good coordination between players in the team.

As the 8 player intended Raids can be finished with as much as 4 players, having 8 communicating ones makes them a piece of cake.

All that we ask of you is that you speak english, have some warframes up your sleeve (Loki / Trinity / Nova / Frost / Vauban / Nyx) and auras that would help the team (Corrosive Projection / Energy Siphon / Rejuvenation etc.).

If interested, feel free to leave a reply, add me on Warframe ( IGN: Primal_Demon ) or on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrimalDemon/  - Steam is a better option, i'm normally logged on when home)

I have a question. I main excal and I have a Corrosive/RB build that I used on the third stage of the Pheonix TA which we complete with flying colors. Would you not accept that build in a raid even though it was a good build for doing that hell of a TA?

I have a question. I main excal and I have a Corrosive/RB build that I used on the third stage of the Pheonix TA which we complete with flying colors. Would you not accept that build in a raid even though it was a good build for doing that hell of a TA?

Excalibur was severely nerfed in the recent update. Radial javelin now relies on line of sight, but even that is buggy to say the least. Excalibur currently doesn't hold a spot in major teamplay, but is he your only warframe? Any of the ones mentioned above would do, and they're not hard to acquire. I can even help if needed, we just need more players that're able to use voice communication. All the rest shouldn't be too hard to manage.

Hey! Im a Clanmate of Primal_Demon and part of this raid group.In case you were wondering our Clan does provide a Teamspeak server for voip communication and we intend to raid afternoon-ish or later (CET). Regarding the discussion about Excalibur I'd like to add that Saryn seems to provide more average AoE Damage at the moment since RJ is now LoS based ( and so is RB which takes away from its CC potential )  as mentioned above, but ultimately none of these two frames are required for a good raid-setup at all. Im looking forward to play with you guys ! :)

Edited by InsanityWF

I'll look for you online, I have a Permanent Invis Loki (with good range for radial disarm), a capped Slowva (really good with it), and a Frost (not my favorite, though). I use TS all the time, as I'm an active member of several flight sim communities.

PS - I already went through guides, so I have a good idea about what to do on each stage, but my frames are built for power efficiency, so I´m not that good of a bomb carrier, is this what you expect from the Lokis?