Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Fan Gear

TuxPenguino

I've been thinking a lot about the fan gear lately. If there is going to be Fan Gear, I think there should be an interface that allows you access to the "Warframe Fan Market"......

Steps of Procuring your Gear:

1. Login to Warframe.com / Warframe Game

2. For the websight interface, you will then be allowed Tenno Access to the Warframe Fan Market.

For in-game users it will be available in the main Market of the game under Fan Gear.

3. Select Payment - Cash or Platinum.

4. Delivery Options

5. Confirmation and tracking number.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Devs and People who have clearly invested in this game should have swag that other, Non Paying members, cannot get. That is the perk for having invested in the game. Obviously we are not going to get into a debate on Pay2Win. Because in this game it is a non issue. Micro Transactions are a good thing. Its what keeps good games Great and going.

Lotus Gear should be for those who invest in the founders packages only!!! It is Marketing. Have exclusive stuff for exclusive players. Its just good business

sooo  i would totally get warframe action figures.. or actually, just models/figurines..  they could do one of each frame.  i would totally get banshee, ember, volt, excalibur and rhino

anyone else think banshee kinda looks like the queen alien?

but if they made models/action figures  maybe like 1/7th scales or something, like anime figurines.  would totally pay for that

Edited by Veldridge

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...