Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sugestion] Music / Instruments In-Game.

Taletreader

I don't think that this counts as feedback, neither fan concepts, it's just an idea. But if some moderator thinks that it's better to move to another category, I will be thankful.

Yeah, It's kinda weird to imagine the Tenno playing some instruments...

But imagine, you go to the relay after a tiresome prime farm to get that shiny kubrow fur from Baro'Ki Teel, and you hear some really soothing nylon acoustic guitar sound, and you see, up there, on the top of the collumn, the lonely Ash staring at the stars.

You momentarily forget about the ducats and climb the column to stay beside Ash lost in his toughts until he ends the music and both of you can get back to work...

Personally, I love music, and I can imagine the Tenno playing something, who else would play that drum music in the login screen? Ordis and his cosmic radiation background?

DE could put some instruments in-game, like a guitar, a drum, bass, piano, violin... 

You would equip your instrument in the "gear" while at the arsenal, and when you first 'unlock' your instrument, you get one more option on the "equipment" tab when you go the menu, above "decorate liset", you get "music".

There you get sheet 1 to 10. Select one and you get a bunch of blank squares, when you click them, you get various numbers and colors.

Kinda like Punk-O-Matic

punk%2Bof.png

You get the option to name, save, copy, preferred instrument, things like that.

You also can trade your sheets if you want to (copy it first, or you will lose it). You can not have more than 10 (or maybe you can, if DE wants to).

And if people on the relay want to, they can donate credits to the person playing. The person playing not being able to receive more than "especified number" of credits per day, something like 1000 or 5000 credits.

And get one more option at the "audio" tab on the options, named "instruments"

A simple quest to obtain each instrument, or find the parts in the void. No, not in the prize pool, but "harp strings" laying on the plants, "guitar arm" behind a locker, "drumstick" on the top of a tree.

Really, just something to relax between missions.

After a couple of days, you get back to the relay, you see the same Ash playing the same soothing song, you sit beside him, get your bongo out, smile at him and you both start playing the same song to forget your problems and get lost in the starts.

Edited by xFrancis