The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

System For The Organization Of The "friends" And Contacts Warframes. Trade And Recruitment.

CYBORGMANLIBRE

I'll describe it as I imagine her in the Platonic ideal,

1) An option to categorize friendships and also put a small annotation. For example:

- Category 1 "name" (name of the category is decided by the user) For example "DEFENSE"
+ (Friendship 1) -> WantunfritoXD98 (note) ----> Nova full- Ideal for tower defense 4
+ (Friendship 2) -> Empaladorprime (note) ----> Escalibur all doped ideal for Stefano or similar
+ ......

- Category 2 "Shops"
+ (Friendship 3) -> NagchampaLOL (note) ----> sell me yellow mods at bargain prices
+ (Friendship 4) -> eNvidiaSHOP (note) ----> always mods event that does not clear the PC
+ (Friendship n) .....................

2) The chat is fine to get by. It's okay to have different tabs with writing as greengrocers and claiming buying or selling or being recruited or left .... invite users is undoubtedly useful .... But it is a mess and a total collapse at peak xD. I llegador to bid Nova prime 10 pl full at peak times and have just written to me because I stay 5 seconds lost my message in chat ... It's crazy and we all know but it's only there xD. So my porpuesta is another option where a console display and people can leave a permanent or partial request (from 1 hour to 24 hours) where the person says to be invited to a game or dodne offer Poiner a key eg to empty. For example
- Mariantoñeta32 (Interception tower offers key 4) Description: I intend to reach round 15 to farm 30 yellow cores. Requirements: 1 LOKI FULL - 1 Nekros - 1 NOVA
- NOOB3,145 (Claim help kill Raptor) Description: whenever I join the squad are 3 and kill us all because we conclave of 600. If I can help I thank you kill it. (And to all those who volunteer to help the system gives 5000 credits for having the mission already done and entered again helping someone, ie the system recognizes that these helping because NOOB3,1456 has selected a claim type HELP .
+ For trade also:
- Donbovedon: SELL ALL MODS OF AURA (10 blue pl) (20 yellow pl) Buy all full weapons. Send me a request and give you my offer. LOs who buy and sell put their message, but this message only aprecera when the player is connected otherwise people will go crazy because waiting for connecting to buy, but also would be meaningless because the trade would be useful caht ams.

+ Another option is a kind of store where the player puts things to sell and the price claimed, if you like a buyer that pays and takes on the fly, regardless of whether the other is connected or not. So the more serious exchange fluid Cash And JO DER much more enjoyable. Imagine you need the chassis nova at 3 in the morning because if, because you have no time to play in another time and point no more reasons h. Well at that time not many people h (depends on clear GMT xD) but can not find vededores. Well, you'll console you give TRADE find and write CHASSIS NOVA and bualah, the system tells you that it has found 20174 vendors and you can sort by price or date XD, of more expensive to cheaper.
THIS IS THE KEY OF TRADE, few have not gotten someone waiting in a chat because we are checking prices? CHAT ALLIANCE (You abrato chassis nova to 100PL? Tell me fast) and spend 10 minutes and no one answers, while waiting tells you the seller already sold it but thanks and 1 minute later says 1 guild = O if abratisimo compralo and your ¬¬ you stay a little late answer ....
Whosoever has PLAYED A SWTOR know what I mean, and that sitema is perfect for that trade is self SOLITO, that the price is either because others see in the chat you sell it to much or not it's crazy, everyone invents what you have read and what not xD is like a city without rules or laws ... That does not work for long and if you do not know and will know now xD

3rd) Lastly would be great a console where ALL and ALL appear online (only online) warframes see where the conclave and the range they have, as well as the current Warframe and they have. This option could be enabled or disabled for each to decide the privacy of your progress and you do not bombard anyone with requests and messages to be THE @(*()$ LOVE with conclave 3000 and rank 40 nor whether there xD but surely everyone would ask you to help me here, come to my clan do this mission ... So it is sensible that this option will also be enabled or not by the user.

I have extended far but those who have played a bit like me will know of what I speak and that some things could be improved as I mention, probably not agree on many things or porpondrian avriantes this. You are free to express themselves and transmitarla the rest, but that if you help me to claim a better communication system because the requeire game time can not be wasted on poor communication or dead timeouts.

FOR USERS WHO READ ME:
Thank you for your attention and sorry if it is the right site topic.

FOR DEVELOPERS:
The quality of play is very good in terms of graphics and gameplay I give 8 points to 10, but this point of trade and friendships is suspended completely with a punctuation 2 out of 10. The communications netre players in multiplayer games is KEY as they have missed xD? the graph is more complex gameplay and a system such as that discussed here development. I wait for some response from them because honestly my desire to continue playing merman whenever I meet XD chat petite crazy, reminds me of a meeting of 50 neighbors trying to reach an agreement to do or not an outlay because you have to change the elevator. With this metaphor I conclude the valuation of communications in the game. Thanks for the attention.