The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Shields Instantly Drained Randomly

(PSN)Berserker_Crow

Ive only seen two topics regarding this issue and i realized that not everybody is experiencing thi, but for those who are, i know your pain.

Ive been dealing with this issue ever since U15.16 and its been getting me killed in nearly every mission no matter which faction i fight, even if its a low level mission on mercury.

I dont know if this is a bug or this was intended but back fired. In mid mission, my screen would flash blue and my shield will be dwn to zero. I always make sure i dont walkthrough shielded doors, there will be no nullifiers anywhere, only a few low level enemies would be shooting at me and boom, my shields are gone and i get killed.

I tested this out with my friend in my clan dojo, and his tonbo was able to drain my shields instantly. Whem this happened, he didnt noticed and decided to send me a pic of his tonbo build. I didntsee anyrhing out of the ordinary, but this issue has been making warframe extremely frustrating for me. I wasted too many revives because of this bug.

I use Loki Prime most of the time. I would post a pic of my build but im currently using my tablet as my laptop is being repaired.

I use a potatoed Loki Prime with Vigor, Steel Fiber, Rush, Stretch, Primed Continuity, Redirection, Quick rest, and Streamline. All of them fully ranked.

But for some reason this happens to all my warframes but mostly its my Loki Prime that gets killed like this the most.

I have seen the same thing on rails,void and planet missions.I take 1 step and get dropped,sometimes killed with a blue flash and with no one around.It is very aggravating.Like the rails,go out the door and with no players around get killed with 1 shot from the blue blast.Hope it's a bug. 

If someone gets the chance, you might try to get it on video. When it happens, hit the share button and it should capture the last 15 minutes of gameplay, then upload it somewhere and post the link here. That way we can see what your shields are at and maybe get an idea of what could be going on.