Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wish I Can Wasted My Credit

Doforcash

they use to have that and took it out. plat to credits that is. 

and they might do something with credits eventually? it does sit there once you have what you want in terms of warframes and weps. mods dont really eat it up fast enough.

The lottery mod is a good idea, maybe also a lottery blueprint? The blueprint one though would have to be pretty expensive (I'm not sure how much some of the upper tier players have lying around so I wont propose a number, but a good chunk of credits) but it could potentially result in a blueprint that is usually only offered on alert missions.

However the credits to plat question has been asked before, and the general consensus I've seen is that if we could trade creds for plat the devs would go broke. 

Far out...

the quality of english in this forum is quite poor. Last I checked google translate can articulate better than this.

No offence, it is a tough language.

Anyway;

If what you're saying is ;

"There should be a way to buy platinum with normal credits"

Then no, premium currency should stay just that, not because I think everyone should have to spend money, but otherwise it's not fair to those that do.

What's more, should competitions or events come out that award platinum, I don't want those to be devalued either.

However

If what you're saying is;

"There should be mod packs purchasable with credits instead of exclusively platinum"

Then yes, I think that's a great idea.

Far out...

the quality of english in this forum is quite poor. Last I checked google translate can articulate better than this.

No offence, it is a tough language.

Anyway;

If what you're saying is ;

"There should be a way to buy platinum with normal credits"

Then no, premium currency should stay just that, not because I think everyone should have to spend money, but otherwise it's not fair to those that do.

What's more, should competitions or events come out that award platinum, I don't want those to be devalued either.

However

If what you're saying is;

"There should be mod packs purchasable with credits instead of exclusively platinum"

Then yes, I think that's a great idea.

you are now my hero, thk ( BTW i just understand these world, the other has coplicate english that im not very understand, but thk for make my idea clear)

Edited by Doforcash