The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mastery Rank Glitched

It finally gave me MR 12 after completing it 4 times but not the extra slot reward it said I got. Only half the bug got fixed I guess.

Just so we are clear - in your arsenal, you don't have 6 loadout slots, you only have five? Have you tried duplicating one of your current loadouts?

In another thread, someone confused those with warframe inventory slots (which you can only get with plat) so I wanted to make sure this was an actual bug. If it is, you probably want to post this in the General bug forum in the big thread discussing this.

i ranked up from 11 to 12 last night no issues sooo..  ( and got my extra slot )

For anyone that is having an issue please make a video to send with a support ticket you create that is the only option they have until they figure out what is causing this hiccup  

to make a video even after the fact you can go to  Snap > Game DVR > End Clip Now >  then pick length of time you want it to record (back) too variation of i think 10 seconds to 5 minutes

to make a video even after the fact you can go to  Snap > Game DVR > End Clip Now >  then pick length of time you want it to record (back) too variation of i think 10 seconds to 5 minutes

If you have a Kinect you can say "Xbox record that" and it captures the last 30 seconds. The times are 30 seconds, 45 seconds, 1 minute, 3 minutes, 5 minutes.