The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neat Idea... Loot Sentinel

Gladhe8her

I would enjoy a sentinal that would run around picking up ammo, resources(Rubedo ect...), credits, blueprints, and mods... THAT WOULD BE SO COOL... tell me what you think about this idea or anything else related to this.

Clan: Canadian Gladhe8her

I wouldn't every use any other kind of sentinel again if this existed. 

I may miss the shade's powers, but a little guy that made certain that I never missed a dropped blueprint would become this Tenno's best friend. 

I would enjoy a sentinal that would run around picking up ammo, resources(Rubedo ect...), credits, blueprints, and mods... THAT WOULD BE SO COOL... tell me what you think about this idea or anything else related to this.

Clan: Canadian Gladhe8her

On the Design Council post where the developers introduced the sentinels, they said that they will introduce a "loot sentinel" down the line. If this has been mentioned in one of the 5 livestreams i don't remember, and if it hasn't i don't know why.

But welp, there it is. It's coming, rest asured.

You'd have to give it consequence, I feel.  Meaning it can't just go around and pick things up, it actually has to bring it back to you.  And if it blows up, you lose everything it gathers.  

$0.02  Or else this game would be waayy to easy.

(DE already spoils us enough :P)