Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenkaku Is Recruiting

Rayle

Hey Rayle, I just recently started off in Warframe and I was just checking out some of the forums and I saw one for clans. I just clicked on yours and read your description of your clan and it sounds very interesting. I would like to join if it is still possible and if you would have me. I'm completely new to this entire clan thing so I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to email you or something. I don't know anything about clans really, even the basic things. If you could let me know, that would be great. I'm on at least once a day for like an hour or so playing so I can say that I'm pretty active in Warframe. Anyway, I would like to join your clan so please let me know. Thank you!

BlackGlove -- invite coming to you in a minute. To accept it, open your contacts page, click the clan tab (button with the circular icon on it) and you should be able to accept the invite from there. I can explain how clans work to you next time we're both online at the same time.

GOTHAXXED -- invite also coming to you right now. I'm terribly sorry I didn't get to it earlier, something came up at home and by the time I got back it had completely slipped my mind.

Goldenblackon and RainHeaven, I'm getting on right now to send both of you invites. Glad to have you with us.<br /><br />It looks like the first design layout is the more popular one by far. I'll wait a little longer to see if anyone else has feedback they'd like to add, but I'll probably be uploading the final design to the devs sometime in the next couple days.

Goldenblackon, on 07 Aug 2013 - 3:28 PM, said:

Hi there, I would love to join your clan if there's till place.

Goldenblackon

Golden, the game tells me you're already in a clan. Make sure you're not in one, or that you have no pending requests in your clan tab.

Yo, I'd like an invite to your clan if you like. Been playing for a week and have a good bit of game experience. Want to join a clan to get the most out of the game, get advice about builds, and team up for farming and stuff. Cheers.

Yo, I'd like an invite to your clan if you like. Been playing for a week and have a good bit of game experience. Want to join a clan to get the most out of the game, get advice about builds, and team up for farming and stuff. Cheers.

Invite heading your way. Good to have you.

Hi Rayle,

I would like a clan invite please. And I like the 2nd one :)

Okay, this is our NEW final design. Hopefully won't be changed again.
EDIT: NEW NEW final design. Here. I've made the star more visible on this second one. People should comment with which one they like better.

dq0Y6kZ.png

2tGkVBG.png

Hey! I'm interested in joining your clan! I like a small populated clan in every game, that way i get to know everyone inside!

I don't know what you want to know about your applicants, but here it goes anyway 8D

I'm playing excalibur right now (going for ash next), i prefer to play stealthy in every mission i can. my average rank in weapons is probably 22-23 and my warframe is rank 30. I'm hoping to find a friendly and cooperative clan there! :3

EDIT: I prefer the second one too, less confusion in the middle

Edited by Cheesesky

I click on the invite in the contacts menu but it's not working.  I got the blueprints for the clan key and crafted that also.

Odd...wait, I think you have to right-click it. Did you try that?

Cheesesky and Zerosabers, invites are coming to you now.

Probably better off looking for teammates in clan chat or by whispering clanmates. I don't think too many members actually check this post, because it's a clan recruitment page after all. The only reason some members are leaving feedback on th emblem is because I told everyone to in the clan message of the day.

Edited by Rayle

Invite coming your way, Kraknion.

EDIT: Oh, seems you're already in. Glad my clanmates have finally started to realize that I'm not the only person capable of inviting people :p

Edited by Rayle