Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Edo Prime Armour Looks Off On Some Warframes

Gevolan

For instance, I applied them to my Nyx Prime. The armour on the right leg seems to look out of place. It seems as if it is too far to the right, and too far away from the leg. It is especially visible from the back, and it just looks odd.

zxwhrXe.png

As does it with some other Warframes. Too far away from the leg, in the wrong position, and even on some occasions the Edo Prime chest piece clips -into- the Warframe (Albeit slightly). Namely on Mag/Prime.

mBqLMu3.png

With Nova/Prime, it doesn't look very well aligned to the legs. Very subtle, but noticeable difference. And while the regular Edo piece clips as well, it is better aligned with the leg. Made a red line to show the position and angle of the leg, and to show how the Edo Prime piece doesn't line up.

boOxcv6.png

Not only that, but my equipped clan emblem is clipping through the armour as well in all cases.

Now I don't know if I am the only one bothered by this, but it does put me off due to how subtle, yet somehow -bothersome- these errors are.

Anyone else noticing this?

Edited by Gaevolan

These small things make me wonder if there is any playtesting whatsoever..

I mean, cmon.. releasing stuff with such minor mistakes.. and then taking forever to fix them because they are what they are — only 'minor problems', so they aren't a priority..

Sorry for the salt, had to vent..

sad_face.jpg

I mean, cmon.. releasing stuff with such minor mistakes.. and then taking forever to fix them because they are what they are — only 'minor problems', so they aren't a priority..

sad_face.jpg

Not blaming you. It is rather annoying. I mean I paid cash for this stuff, I expect it to be good.

As expected, there would be a few things that need to be tweaked. You're not the only one that could be bothered by those errors, in fact I'd be pissed if I also bought them right away. You would have thought they would at least try this on, on ALL frames as they are modelling/designing it. This is a paid item, at an arguably steep price if I might add. Those should've been rolled out flawlessly in the first place.

As expected, there would be a few things that need to be tweaked. You're not the only one that could be bothered by those errors, in fact I'd be &!$$ed if I also bought them right away. You would have thought they would at least try this on, on ALL frames as they are modelling/designing it. This is a paid item, at an arguably steep price if I might add. Those should've been rolled out flawlessly in the first place.

The devil is in the details as they say.  Though I expect (and hope) this post to raise awareness of this, and that it will lead to a fix for this in the near future.

I hope this gets fixed, it looks off on volt prime too

Now that is just bad. It should've been good from the start, and I expected it to at least look good on Volt Prime...Apparently not.

Please DE, hear our concerns. This is a real issue that bothers people, who paid quite a steep price to even -get- them.

sad_face.jpg

this a thousand times

the lack of professionalism truly irks me to no end =[

I think new armor/syandanas always have problems with some warframes. Just remember, you will always have those cosmetics and DE will eventually fix them.

And what if some armor pieces might be a bit off compared to others? When you´re playing, all you can see is your big butt.

Call me vain, but appearance does matter to me. It is visibly off, and therefore when standing still it is a glaring issue to me. Whilst I do believe that they will fix it, I just wanted to raise awareness of this.

Call me vain, but appearance does matter to me. It is visibly off, and therefore when standing still it is a glaring issue to me. Whilst I do believe that they will fix it, I just wanted to raise awareness of this.

I do care about looks, but no one should become so frustrated about these small things.

P.S: Twitching/crazy syandanas probably one of the few cosmetic glitches that bothered me.

I do care about looks, but no one should become so frustrated about these small things.

P.S: Twitching/crazy syandanas probably one of the few cosmetic glitches that bothered me.

Again, I am probably a bit vain. But each to their own. You're bothered by crazy syandanas. I am bothered by how off the Edo Prime pieces look on Warframes.

Edited by Gaevolan

I think new armor/syandanas always have problems with some warframes. Just remember, you will always have those cosmetics and DE will eventually fix them.

And what if some armor pieces might be a bit off compared to others? When you´re playing, all you can see is your big butt.

They payed cash money for it, it should be perfect. What if you bought something brand new from the store and it was all scratched or dented up. "It's only cosmetic, who cares right?" WRONG.

Just because new stuff seems to always have problems with some frames doesn't make it ok. It means they consistently DO NOT test their stuff before releasing it. And we have to hold them accountable for releasing substandard quality to paying customers. Just because it's cosmetic doesn't mean attention to detail should be sacrificed. This isn't something you can get for free, it can only be had by paying cash and it should be held to the highest standards in the game. 

They payed cash money for it, it should be perfect. What if you bought something brand new from the store and it was all scratched or dented up. "It's only cosmetic, who cares right?" WRONG.

Just because new stuff seems to always have problems with some frames doesn't make it ok. It means they consistently DO NOT test their stuff before releasing it. And we have to hold them accountable for releasing substandard quality to paying customers. Just because it's cosmetic doesn't mean attention to detail should be sacrificed. This isn't something you can get for free, it can only be had by paying cash and it should be held to the highest standards in the game. 

Exactly.