Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinel Aggro Question

escape123

Question

7 answers to this question

Yes, but not by much if you rush melee like me. I happened to run it once without Revenge and apparently, some still target him. If you are playing your primary/secondary only, then I would say it helps a lot more than playing melee only.

i leveled both sentinels and i never placed the attack mod until i had equiped shield/hp mods ..

the most usefull skill of them is the shield regen for the owner not the dps it brings 

i tried to level them in ceres on the mobile def missions and i can say that not equiping the warrior/revenge does help a bit with survivalability for them

but you still have to be carefull about getting knocked down with heavy's around

If you use loki and your are attacking while invisible, your sent. will take all the shots. As it is, they shoot him regardless of whether or not they fire. There is no true agro in this game when there are multiple targets, though something like that has been discussed with one or 2 of the frames abilities.

AFAIK they still get shot at even if without Revenge or Warrior, so better to have than not.

IMHO survivability is linked more to the stat mods installed rather than its precepts.

I've tested this out of pure boredom. I was using a level 25ish wyrm with a moderately leveled warrior and with decent leveled rifle mods.

Once mobs were in range of my wyrm, almost 100% of the incoming fire was directed at it and not me. With warrior off of him, it was quite the opposite.

But now he's fully leveled and has mega mods on his rifle. Almost zero weak mobs ever get close to me. So much so that I remove warrior now if I need to level up a melee weapon. LOL

I run Shade and prefer to have Revenge unequipped. I find that when Shade decides to attack, Ghost will activate less readily - staying cloaked in solo mode allows both you and your sentinel to regenerate shields in the heat of battle. Additionally, with Revenge unequipped I'm also able to use those spare points to equip a stronger Redirection/Vitality/Fast Deflection.