The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small ammounts of Platinum

Hoss-Boss

I've recently spent my available money on platinum and was disappointed with the fact that I still need only 5 platinums.This is the reason why I (Surely others too.) have thought of the idea of rewarding players with small ammounts of platinum for finishing alerts (Or awarding some medium ammounts of platinum for first time boss slays).It would really help me (Again, surely others too.) to slowly gain the needed ammount or, in my case, suffice the current ammount.

I know this idea might sound crazy due to the need of funds for the game's development, but I would still suggest awarding ammoutns of platinum which are not too big for the players to stop buying it.

I hope this post gets some attention.Thank you for your time and thank you, dear Developers for giving us this great game.I wish you the best in the future of Warframe's evolution.

~Warframe fan - EvilBunny.

Sweeet! DE - You guys are rocking my world.

@DESteve: Quick question, how do those sign in tiers work, anyway? I see 1-3 stars but what do they mean?

edit: @Thorin: looks like you got ninja's by DESteve. Any small way to get tiny amounts of plats is good in my book.

Edited by Windbow