Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Well...umm, Returning Player, Kinda?

Henteko

I'll probably only be on the forums when I have something to complain about...

like, 95-99% of the time, pardon me in advance.

I played a little here and there when the game was still new-

came back a few times- new game every time- like, completely different.

There used to not be much of a story-

which is why I couldn't get too interested.

Now, there's a ship, and characters, and all sorts of new stuff-

my only regrets are

A: I didn't come back sooner so I missed out on all sorts of stuff-like events that will never probably never repeat and exclusive items-arguably the worst part about MMOs.

and B: my computer can't really run this kinda game well, even on the lowest settings it cruds out on me sometimes

and C: even if my computer did run swell, I suck at first person shooters.

Like, I am abysmal. Terrible, just horrid.

I like the story and the feel of it though.

*yawn* I'll probably save up for a PS4, delete my PC account once I get the PS4 and then just play on that instead.

Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Side question: what internet speed is required to run this game at optimal performance on a PS4?
I got like, 15mbs on a good day.

I 'think' DE might make it so that you can play missed events at some point, I don't remember whether or not this was actually said.

You can transfer (copy) your PC account to PS4 through this website. (Or something along those lines.)

If you want, melee only is much more viable for most levels now.

I get about 30mbs when there are five other devices sapping of the connection, about 50 (max for where I live) when they're out of range. I rarely see any lag except for the loading screens pretty much.

I hope this helps!

Edited by (PS4)DroidXD

and C: even if my computer did run swell, I suck at first person shooters.

Like, I am abysmal. Terrible, just horrid.

Being good at shooting games is something you learn. With good teammates and a few hours you will get a grasp of it and never cease to improve afterward.

I personally play shooters only since 5 years or so, for exemple I'm a great sniper yet give me a bow with a far and moving target, it'll take up 5 to ten shots for me to end it. So no worries about "sucking" at shooting, there's always room for improvement.