Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]War Mode

blitzelt

i don't know where to post this topic, but i think it is about gameplay, so i put in here.

i have play this game for a month and i imagine a space war mode would be good.

i imagine a planet which not taken by corpus and the grineer. and it's contain orokin power. so the corpus, the grineer and the tenno are fight each other on this planet.

the mode is war, similar to dota, the main task is destroy other faction base or energy source while defending our base or energy source.

adding explosive weaponry would be great because i imagine corpus had a large robot fully armed and the grineer have a tank and helicopter.

the war field is just an open field without building because no faction occupy this planet

a deathmatch system. when get killed, a timer will appear and revive you when it count 0. can't revive ally

well, i think 4 player in a squad isn't enough to attacking and defending. adding npc for tenno would be better than adding the squad cap.

that what i imagine.

sorry for my bad English

now remember all this stuff your wanting to add about giant explosions, and big powerfull people, and big areas, and LOTS fo people all fighting on one screen at a time has to run on ....YOUR computer.

once you relise this i think you'll see how mostly ...this isnt ever gonna happen.

Currently, the only PvP valid option that's coming up is the 1v1 sparing that is coming in update 8, Clan Dojos.

There are too many unbalances for a large game mode and the connectivity would be horrible in a gamemode like that. If the host was to migrate, everyone would be kicked out.

Pretty much, too many bad issues would arise in this.

Its not really PvP, its more 4 + npc allies Vs Grineer Vs Corpus Vs Infested.

The additional npc allies could come from all the random refugees, council members and similar that we rescue in Rescue missions.

Either that or the Tenno would fight using guerrilla warfare.

Its an interesting concept but it'd probably need a dedicated server to host and is unlikely to be implemented anytime soon.