The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Yay Rubbish Framerate

(XBOX)animefreak63

*Sigh* I played this game ages ago and the framerate was playable but i uninstalled it when Destiny came out and now that Destiny is god damn boring i installed it again and lets just say the framerate is god damn shocking.

I can be in my ship and you will see frames drop like hell, i can be in a small corridor like area and the frames will be alright until some enemy pops up on screen then the frames drop like hell and lets not even get started on massive areas.

Massive areas are impossible to play in because you will lose a lot a frames quicker than EA can take your money and when that massive area is filled with enemies you are not playing the game without extreme difficulty.

You can probably guess what the framerate is with teammates joining and being there.

Here is the framerate numbers i would say the game plays in at certain locations

Ship- 27-30

Small Corridor- 20 - 30

Massive Area- 15-20

Massive Area With Enemies- 10-20 (If you are lucky)

Small Corridor with teammates- 20-25

Massive Area with teammates- 10-20

Massive Area with team and enemies- Log off now otherwise you will be playing -200fps

Well i doubt my connection is rubbish because i play with wired and my download speed is 35Mbps

It's more dependant on the host to players connection. If anyone in the squad is lagging there's a good chance everyone will take a hit. If the host is lagging it will be worse.

I know how Halo's co-op worked, and how to defeat it, so I'm assuming this game is similar.

If you want to improve framerates, play with friends or solo.