Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Moas And Fusion Cores

XDeathCoreX

Suggestion:

How about you make it so that these things appear more often and shockwave moas appear less often or have them switch places. Less shockwaves would be a blessing.

Also how about you make Fusion Core drop rate really high for Fusion Moas and limit their drops to fusion cores alone. If you make them appear more often, then atleast make fusion cores drop from them more often without limiting their drop pool.

And how about less laser doors.

Edited by XDeathCoreX

Suggestion:

How about you make it so that these things appear more often and shockwave moas appear less often or have them switch places. Less shockwaves would be a blessing.

Also how about you make Fusion Cores drop at a high rate from these guys and limit their drops to fusion cores alone. If you make a lot more appear then atleast make fusion cores mostly from from them.

And how about less cameras.

ODywfVZ.jpg

The first time I killed a fusion MOA, mere minutes after the event started, it dropped an uncommon 5 fusion core.

I was convinced that all Fusion MOAs would drop fusion cores 100% of the time, the tiny gears in my brain were whirling and the sparks were flying.

Of course this isn't the case, but for about 2 minutes I was dreaming of max level Serrations and Hornet Strikes for every weapon in my arsenal.

The first time I killed a fusion MOA, mere minutes after the event started, it dropped an uncommon 5 fusion core.

I was convinced that all Fusion MOAs would drop fusion cores 100% of the time, the tiny gears in my brain were whirling and the sparks were flying.

Of course this isn't the case, but for about 2 minutes I was dreaming of max level Serrations and Hornet Strikes for every weapon in my arsenal.

Glaive + Serration + Hornet Strike? 

Joking aside, it would be a neat idea, but I wouldn't agree with them dropping fusion cores 100% of the time when killed, but maybe if that was the only thing they dropped, it wouldn't be so bad. 

• 2 weeks later...

Suggestion:

Also how about you make Fusion Cores drop at a high rate from these guys and limit their drops to fusion cores alone. If you make a lot more appear then atleast make fusion cores mostly from from them.

And how about less cameras.

ODywfVZ.jpg