Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Radar MOD and Enemy Radar MOD

ShelbyTrooper

These Orokin warframe mod need to be cut of the game.

Is more like a cheat, you see all the position of crates, where is the fun of explore the map if you already knows the place of every crate?

And on multiplayer, it destroy the gameplay, when your friends are searching for crates, you already know where they are and the others don't have chance to pick Mods.

Enemy Radar too, you have to Search and Destroy the enemy, if you already know, where is the fun???

And, when you have too much MODs, you can sell them and buy items more easily than others.

Someone agree with me?

Edited by Victor2308

I agree that the loot radar is pretty much useless after learning where every single possible crate spawn is. Enemy radar seems kind of useless too considering 99% of the time it shows you on the minimap anyway.

Instead of the times when the minimap indicator goes berserk and won't show anything at all.

I used the item radar for quite a while and found it very useful until I got better mods, ergo people are less likely to use it after they scavenge all of the mods they can with this mod.

And I have to address this : The fun of exploring the map!? Are you insane, pip?

Even if we had numerous of maps to go through I would still decline that preposterous notion; the game teaches you pretty dang well that it is linear and unrewarding (beyond mods and the incredibly rare artifact, but is that what fun-explorin' is? Grinding?).

The game tells you outright : "Do your mission or get tangled with a horde of mobs...Just do your bloody mission and get out of here."

I wish that exploring would be fun, but sorry to tell you; currently the game is a dog-eat-dog world. From kill stealing to loot the system asks of you to get as much S#&$ as possible before ending a mission due to the ranking business it currently portrays: "Collect as much cash, exp and loot possible. Buy everything."

And yes, the game got ye-olde with me already. Another thing to report, but in an other thread.

Instead of the times when the minimap indicator goes berserk and won't show anything at all.

I used the item radar for quite a while and found it very useful until I got better mods, ergo people are less likely to use it after they scavenge all of the mods they can with this mod.

And I have to address this : The fun of exploring the map!? Are you insane, pip?

Even if we had numerous of maps to go through I would still decline that preposterous notion; the game teaches you pretty dang well that it is linear and unrewarding (beyond mods and the incredibly rare artifact, but is that what fun-explorin' is? Grinding?).

The game tells you outright : "Do your mission or get tangled with a horde of mobs...Just do your bloody mission and get out of here."

I wish that exploring would be fun, but sorry to tell you; currently the game is a dog-eat-dog world. From kill stealing to loot the system asks of you to get as much S#&$ as possible before ending a mission due to the ranking business it currently portrays: "Collect as much cash, exp and loot possible. Buy everything."

And yes, the game got ye-olde with me already. Another thing to report, but in an other thread.

Okay

BUT, probably the game will have more maps. must have.

only one type of map, however cool that the game is, it will get very boring.

And in multiplayer, this MOD becomes an idiot, a cheat, because other players do not have opportunity to get mods

Okay

BUT, probably the game will have more maps. must have.

only one type of map, however cool that the game is, it will get very boring.

Obviously the game will have more maps. But as I said : No matter how many maps they will have, they proved via this beta that unless they change a few good things (such as objective-oriented gameplay, i.e : MMORPG-esque) the same pattern will follow after every single map : That every single map is the same linear equation in play; you get in, you follow your indicator in the mini-map, you kill some enemies to get to the objective, you complete the objective, you get out (No gameplay in sight, since it is not even skill-based. It is Stats / Item based. More mods and upgrades, the more "pro" you are). The only reason to explore is to find more mods or a super-rare artifact, but that is bloody grinding. If you try to count the reasons why one should explore, you won't need more than one hand.

And in multiplayer, this MOD becomes an idiot, a cheat, because other players do not have opportunity to get mods

Uh, what? You mean the whole looting from-each-other business? If so, yeah. It is indeed a game-breaker where community is vital. If you go straight for the loots and kills, you ignore your teammates; and that kills the whole bloody point in multiplayer.

P.S: I want to stress this out : The reason the game currently is MMORPG-esque is because the only reward one truly has is the report page saying how much EXP, mods and credits one has earned during the grind fest of a mission. Materialistic achievements, that may work on younger audience but older audience are more likely to find that system unrewarding at all.

Edited by Solipsist