Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

˜”*°•.˜”*°• Night's Bit's N' Bobs! •°*”˜.•°*”˜

NIGHTSHADE: WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE ABODE. Could I interest you with some Bit's and Pieces? I'm sure I candig up something...

Prime Parts: Ah, some treasure looted from fortresses long lost in history.

Ankyros BP, Bo Ornament, Boar Reciever, Boltor Stock, Bronco BP, Fang Blade x2, Fang BP, Fang Handle, Hikou BP, LATRON BARREL, LATRON STOCK, Loki BP, Mag Chassis, Orthos Blade x2, Orthos Handle, Paris BP, Paris Grip, Paris Lower Limb, Paris Strings, Reaper Blade, Soma P BP, Vasto Barrel, Scindo BP, Lex Reciever

Warframe Mods: That Armour could always be sharpened...

Flow, Intensify x2 (Maxed and Unranked), Streamline, Natural Talent, Reflex Guard, Equilibrium, Rush, Heavy Impact, Stretch, Maglev, Redirection, Vitality (3rd light), ALL ELEMENT DEFENSES

Rifle Mods: Look no further, here you can create the mightiest weapons!

Shred, Split Chamber, Vile Acceleration, Hellfire, Infected Clip, Serration, Speed Trigger, Hush, Point Strike

Shotgun Mods: Looking to deal with a crowd, I might have something for that.

Cleanse Grineer, Cleanse Infested Fatal Acceleration, Point Blank, Shell Compression, Tactical Pump, Blunderbuss, Flechette, Disruptor, Lingering Torment, Shredder

Pistol Mods: In need of a hidden blade, no need to be so loud... I might have the sorts.

Steady Hands, Anemic Agility, Creeping Bullseye, Gunslinger, Heated Charge, Target Cracker, Pistol Gambit, Supress

Melee Mods: A knight needs a good blade, I think I know how to get that killing blow.

Heavy Trauma, Sundering Strike, Virulent Scourge, Power Throw, Fever Strike, Killing Blow, Fury, Molten Impact, North Winds, Shocking Touch, Pressure Point x2 (Maxed and Unranked), Reach, Quick Return, Rebound

Stance Mods: Here are some scrolls, you might learn some tricks.

Grim Fury, Gemini Cross, Reaping Spiral, Shattering Storm, Clashing Forest, Sundering Weave, Swirling Tiger

Arch Wing Mods: Sometimes you need something stronger, I know someone who recommends these...

Energy Amplifier, Superior Defenses

Arch Gun Mods: These weapon extensions come from a master blacksmith far away, long deceased...

Polar Magazine, Magazine Extension, Parallax Scope

[/spoiler

Arch Melee Mods: I heard these can give you the powers to swipe down a forest.

Glacial Edge, Cutting Edge, Tempered Blade, Extend, Sudden Impact

Sentinel Mods: Sometimes a companion just isn't good enough, I can fix that...

Spare Parts, Regen, Redirection, Steel Fiber, Vitality

Kubrow Mods: A knights steed, ride to battle with the best!

Loyal Companion, Pack Leader, Link Armor, Link Health || Cores: General Bronze Maxed, General Silver Maxed, General Gold Maxed.

Nightshade: Willing to buy something? Send me a letter or write it down here.

Nightshade: Be sure to come again!

Edited by NightshadeRB

I am not buying anything currently, but I have to say your way of presenting your wares is marvelous. I applause you for your valiant efforts. May the Lotus herself give you blessing.

Thank you traveler, your comments are much appreciated and I do hope you come again to buy something.

(In all seriousness, thanks dude, I needed something that would spark because after looking at other threads some of them were a bit boring.)

Edited by NightshadeRB

I guess the selfadvertising thing worked.. not buying anything, but like the way you made it!

p.s. You do know you can't bump threads in the trade sub forum right? Cause of all the post you made... Just checking...

Don't hate me...

For windowshopping

I guess the selfadvertising thing worked.. not buying anything, but like the way you made it!

p.s. You do know you can't bump threads in the trade sub forum right? Cause of all the post you made... Just checking...

Don't hate me...

For windowshoppings

It can be looked at in many ways, Also... Buying windows? GJ.
  • 3 months later...