The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf 2-3 More For Regular Raid Farming

Jazzbear

Hello there fellow tenno's...  Me and my friends are looking for 2-3 extra players to setup a team to regularly farm the raid with. We have been working on setting up a very efficient setup very much like the one in the video i will link below.

I know the ones in the video are japanese but if you look through the video you can kinda get the gist of how its done.
We currently have the: 2x Loki P, 1x Vauban, 1x Frost P and 1x Trinity. All of us have the augment mods needed (like chillin globe and repelling bastile). We are bringing tons of ciphers, shield, energy, health and ammo restores, so we are prepared for anything.

What we need for tonight is 1xTrin, 1xValkyr and 1x Slow Nova. We are using a Teamspeak 3 server for communication so if you have a headset + mic it would be much appreciated if you could join us on the TS3 server so we can coordinate everything as best we can.

Reply either here or PM me ingame, if you have the frames we need but need just 1 forma or a mod we might be able to fix it before we start the raid.

Again the plan is to do this regualy, so we can get get a steady farm of arcane going.

Here is the video i mentioned:

What time GMT do you plan on scheduling this? Depending when, I would be interested in joining a regular squad.

I have cleared the raid several times, and have got my Nova optimized for it. I do have TS3 and necessary hardware.

On the note of tactics, Banshee has proven extremely valuable in the runs I have done, both for Soundquake locking down large areas of the map  and Sonar being fantastically useful for both tracking and killing enemies.

(Would /w now, but chat is dead.)

Edited by Kthal

What time GMT do you plan on scheduling this? Depending when, I would be interested in joining a regular squad.

I have cleared the raid several times, and have got my Nova optimized for it. I do have TS3 and necessary hardware.

On the note of tactics, Banshee has proven extremely valuable in the runs I have done, both for Soundquake locking down large areas of the map  and Sonar being fantastically useful for both tracking and killing enemies.

(Would /w now, but chat is dead.)

Im back now, that sounds good mate, we havent cleared it yet cause we have basicaly only tried it 2 times and we both were with randoms without coordianations, and it got late and we had to go. The 2nd time was mostly failed cause we had one that kept crashing and dc'ing that should be sorted by now, *wink, wink* *nudge, nudge* dom :)

But yeah a good nova with experience would be very welcome :)