Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Feel Rather Sad For People With Total Colour Blindness... (Off Topic)

Renegade343

Not being able to see colour like the rest of us (and the other colour-blind people)? That does take the life out of things, like savouring food, with everything seen in black, white, or fifty shades of grey. 

But really, it is a pity for them not to be able to see color.

Color blindness doesn't mean that they see in black and white. It means that certain colors are not that easily perceptible for them.

One of the more common examples is the mistaking of green and red.

Yes, there is an extreme side where they see monochrome, but it's rare.

Edited by Cynaris

Color blindness doesn't mean that they see in black and white. It means that certain colors are not that easily perceptible for them.

Have you heard of total colour blindness?

That basically means: No colours can be seen, everything is basically like a black-and-white film. 

Have you heard of total colour blindness?

That basically means: No colours can be seen, everything is basically like a black-and-white film. 

You didn't stick around to read my entire post, did you? :P

Either way, it's a really rare condition, for all you know, Warframe might not even have a 100% colorblind player.

You didn't stick around to read my entire post, did you? :P

Provided that I did reply at the very early end of 08:43PM, and that I read your post at 08:42PM (on my end) (and typing out the response at that time), and you edited the post a bit later in 08:43PM, it would be very possible that the edit cannot be seen. 

Either way, it's a really rare condition, for all you know, Warframe might not even have a 100% colorblind player.

Or we do have that someone. Which would be: 

A: Rather confusing. 

B: A pity, because that person is missing out on the vibrancy of Warframe (not to step on that person, but there are things in life that person would not be able to enjoy with total colour blindness).