Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Large Amount Of Lotus Kubrows With Interesting Colors

There are no starting prices or bid increments, which means you can bid WHATEVER you want. ( Be it 1p or 1000p ) Now having said that, because of the previous rule there will be a minimum sale price. This means that if this price is not met the kubrow, will not be sold when the auction ends. Each Kubrow will have both imprints and if you pay the buyout price the auction will instantly close for that kubrow and it will be given to you. Lastly thank you for checking out my post and if you do decide to bid good luck !

***Auction End : Today (3/29/15) 10 p.m. US Central Time***

Type : Huras

Build : Bulky

Pattern : Lotus

Colors : Red, Black, Grey

Current Offer : 250p (Anuian) Buy Out : 1000p  Minimum Sale Price : 550p

***SPECIAL OFFER*** If buyout is reached on this kubrow, I will give you two free blue lotus sunika imprints ! Pm me if you want pics !

Warframe0015.jpg

Warframe0020.jpgimage.jpg

Type : Huras     
Build : Athletic
Colors : Red, Green, Black
Current Offer : 400p (Rayzenfloss) Buy Out : 800p ​ Minimum Sale Price : 400p

Buy Out Reached Sorry Guys !

Warframe0017.jpg
Warframe0019.jpg         
Warframe0016.jpg

Type : Sahasa
Colors : Blue, Black
Current Offer : 220p (PinkiePiePalpatine) Buy Out : 500p  Minimum Sale Price : 220p

Warframe0024.jpg
Warframe0021.jpg
76543.jpg

Type : Sunika
Colors : Orange, Black, Light Brown
Current Offer : 123p (-CM-Husky) Buy Out : 300p  Minimum Sale Price : 120p

Warframe0022.jpg
Warframe0023.jpg
Warframe0018.jpg
Edited by Bureaucrat

why would you make it a bid then, just told that the minimum price you want and the buyout price this post have been wasting my time , gahh so &!$$ed off

I'm sorry that you are but the minimum price I want is fair and If I don't set a minimum price I will end up selling a 500p kubrow for 70p. But please if you have any more questions or concerns send me a message, don't put it in this post. I would prefer only bids here.

may i ask why you are allowing people to bid on a kubrow even though their bid doesn't meet the minimum selling price?

Even though I've answered this numerous times and kindly asked for you guys to pm me if they had any questions I guess I will answer it again...

I had previous bids from previous posts that were lower than the what I planned to get, I was fine with keeping it that way but I never intended actually sell it for that low of a price. It wouldn't be fair to me. So instead of getting rid of people's bids without telling them and making a new starting price I decided to make a minimum sale price so I wouldn't end up selling it for an insanely low price when the auction ends. This may seem greedy but you have to understand these kubrows are not easy to get. Anyways I'm sorry for the confusion, I hope that clears it up.