The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lagging Out Of Every Mission

(XBOX)Khaleesi39

Ever since just before the most recent update, both my boyfriend and I have lagged out/been kicked out of every game we have been in. I have even been kicked out of my solo games. We have both confirmed it's not because of the Internet connection, mostly because it started happening completely out of nowhere and has gotten progressively worse since the last update.

• 5 weeks later...

It may not be your Internet connections, but the relative connection between your console's client of the game and the servers they run off of.

While I do suffer from the same issue as Dementt, I won't pretend I know the exact reason this happens.

One can only hope that they find a way to alleviate this issue, in the least, for the sake of the sanity of most players.

This happens to me alot too. I check to make sure my NAT is set to Open, and it is almost all of the time. I sometimes get "High Packet Loss", but different sources say it does affect multiplayer or it doesn't affect multiplayer. I have no idea why it happens. I also can't "join" open squads on a node even if there is well over 50.

• 3 months later...

I just lagged out of a Tower 2 Survival where i had just unlocked an ash prime chasis and some forma blueprints (I was right next to extraction too). After losing all that loot i had started to lag out of every single session

I just lagged out of a Tower 2 Survival where i had just unlocked an ash prime chasis and some forma blueprints (I was right next to extraction too). After losing all that loot i had started to lag out of every single session

• 3 weeks later...