The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not even one catalyst\reactor?

Malachia

Every since the patch that killed pro i havent even seen one catalyst or reactor. I dont get it.

Is it because some of my planets are still locked?

Around what levels do the alerts start giving these?

How long does it take to spawn an alert that gives one? is there like, one every week or soemthing?

I'm so sad :<

Ive seen one catalyst and one reactor so far. If you dont have all planets unlocked then you could be missing some alert missions, as you only will see them if youve unlocked the corresponding mission. I dont think your level matters, just unlocking as many missions as possible. And we do not know when or how often these alerts will occur.

Every since the patch that killed pro i havent even seen one catalyst or reactor. I dont get it.

Is it because some of my planets are still locked?

Around what levels do the alerts start giving these?

How long does it take to spawn an alert that gives one? is there like, one every week or soemthing?

I'm so sad :<

Alerts are generated on the DE servers. The reward is set at generation and all players recieve the same alert.

However, it will not popup for you if the level it is on is locked. You don't have to beat the level, but it must be available for selection.

There are days with no catalyst/reactor for anyone. In fact, that is likely as you'll only see about 3-5 alerts a day even after unlocking everything, with swords and artifacts taking up reward slots.

The spawn rate is pretty low even with the whole solar system unlocked, with the huge variety of possible rewards it feels too low.

It doesn't help that a considerable number of reward slots are now taken up by the sword blueprints that the majority of people aren't really that interested in. Considering the Furax only has one contender for charge damage (the plasma sword) and then even beats THAT out by ignoring armour, and is available in the store for a fairly easy-to-obtain amount of credits...yeah. I suspect that those blueprints were tossed into the Alert rewards to either a) put them out of the way while they get worked on or b) thrown in there as fodder to dilute the availability of the more desirable rewards.

The sheer rarity of "?" rewards is also quite remarkable. I seem to see 1 a day, if that. Limiting elements of progression via sheer luck and requiring that the player be constantly available lest they miss something doesn't seem like a very good way to handle things.