Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Clan/dojo Interaction

nullCassielle

Repost from a topic in General Discussion, put in its proper place.

Why do you think Warbros would accept you just so you could use their lab? Why would ANY clan let people in just to use what they paid for?

"This makes no sense, on the face of it, but it gave me a good idea that fits with the lore.

Larger clans can "sponsor" smaller clans.

Think feudal Japan for a second. The daimyos (most warlords) were subservient to their shoguns. That doesn't mean they didn't fight each other, or even their shoguns. And the shoguns (warlords of very large clans) were subservient to the Emperor (Lotus). Once again, they still fought each other and even had great wars.

Regardless, when the time came that a Daimyo needed something he didn't have, he went to his Shogun.

Smaller clans could benefit from the larger clans, with the larger clans getting a weekly or monthly tithe in return. This gives the larger clans an incentive to help people, gives access to all content (to some degree) for all players, and does not at all reduce the utility of smaller clans.

Why is that the case? Seems like the smaller clans are just losing money/materials/whatever, right?

Why, simple. The minor daimyos secretively take in ronin.

Single players. Lone wolves. Soloers. Whatever. They can use a small clan's dojo for what they need, at a small price.

I LOVE this idea."

Discuss.

My god *thinks back to feudal japan, draws correlation between that and a video game where you shoot guns at things in space* This is win.

From what I've seen, you're just a troll on these forums.

Please everyone, don't indulge this guy.

Edited by miniKAD