Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalker Looks/colors Feedback.

Zoey_Corredan

Been going through google trying to find some images of the Stalker, and saw he can use some new colors or such.

You know the pop-up from before he arrives and starts attacking you right?

Stalker-1.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-088.gif?1292792402

I checked that with another one, probably on some Corpus mission on the ice place outside and it looks like this:

979px-Stalker.png

*Yawns and trolls the Stalker by poking it's head with a stick*

crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407 It would maybe be fun, better or more scary/creepy like he's meant to be if he didn't have the grey colors, and I'm not saying he should be completely black, but the color from his shoulder, mixed with red and some glowing red (lines or other) would make him way more scary combined with the smoke that is surrounding him. Currently the grey on his forehead so to call it, kinda makes him look weird/ugly, and not really like the Stalker from the taunt messages.

Maybe some of you, or people from DE itself think he looks more elite or whatever 'with the grey.. but he went rogue.. and I prefer a more scary look, especially since almost every team I'm in we all kill him way too fast.. it's not even bothering us anymore or even scaring us.. well, maybe if I'm farming a low lvl boss with newbies, always fun to watch them scream and run for their lifes.

crazy-monkey-emoticon-190.gif?1292792428

P.S. Sorry if there is already topic like this, with the current search system that never gives the correct results for very specific things that you're trying to find it's hard to know if other topics with the same subject(title) exist.

(Not downing your suggestion/idea or anything, I'm just saying)

I think he looks fine. I think the developers should spend more time on the actual game itself (in preparation for Update 8) instead of worrying about the textures and coloring of the Stalker (and they're as they've said in the stream, they're working their butts off for Update 8, so show some gratitude, appreciate whats there so far and give more constructive and kinder feedback). Plus they could always do that later, do keep in mind this is Open Beta still.

He looks like a kind of dark excalibur

Yes he does, with a modified headpiece.

Edited by SomeAsianDude

He looks like a kind of dark excalibur

Found an image once that showed the Stalker from the front. Besides the helmet and colors it looks pretty close to identical to the Excalibur frame yea.

Sec, will see if I can find it..

Okay.. too tired to go through all of google's images again so uploaded it myself from the folder I downloaded it in before, and yea if you look at other screenshots it's just like Excalibur.

original.jpg?1368245377

(Not downing your suggestion/idea or anything, I'm just saying)

I think he looks fine. I think the developers should spend more time on the actual game itself (in preparation for Update 8) instead of worrying about the textures and coloring of the Stalker (and they're as they've said in the stream, they're working their butts off for Update 8, so show some gratitude, appreciate whats there so far and give more constructive and kinder feedback). Plus they could always do that later, do keep in mind this is Open Beta still.

No problem, and any feedback is welcome, just up to DE whether and when they do something with it. crazy-monkey-emoticon-095.gif?1292792404

Okay.. getting way too late.. cya all in-game sometime maybe tomorrow or whenever.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-073.gif?1292792398

Edited by Akosah

No problem, and any feedback is welcome, just up to DE whether and when they do something with it. crazy-monkey-emoticon-095.gif?1292792404

Okay.. getting way too late.. cya all in-game sometime maybe tomorrow or whenever.. crazy-monkey-emoticon-073.gif?1292792398

Haha, they will probably update his textures or improve on his artwork, not everything is set in stone. They're open to suggestions. And who knows, they might be already planning to change his looks, but they're delaying it for Update 8 first.