Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm money

youra2

Question

8 answers to this question

I've not got into famring yet so I'll leave that for others to cover, but make sure you sell the mods you're not using/going to use. You can get quite a lot of money from doing this.

I've hardly had to spend any of my founders platinum so far as finding/selling mods has kept me with more than enough credits to cover my spends.

Many of the current alert missions offer bonus credits and as Zakalwe has said above me selling mods is another good way to get credits.

Other than that just playing missions... Some of them have 650 credit rewards whereas others have as low as 500(IIRC) so if you really want credits find a couple that are on the higher end. I have truckloads of credits just as a by product of farming materials and blueprints to craft a warframe, never really ran into difficulty getting credits.

Edited by Baldur

I've never run into a real issue farming credits, often I need materials long before I need credits (Neural sensors -,-') but I'd like to point out one thing.

Spawns are not finite... That is, is you go into any level and camp out in a room, eventually, an enemy will walk in, you can shoot him, and more enemies will come running. I've tested this only with the infested, but I'm going to assume it works with all three. I wouldn't suggest farming on Corpus or Grineer because they have shooty guns and it's harder to continually kill them without running down on one of your valuable resources, namely, ammo. And besides, this is also a good way to level your sword up, which seems to be a pain. Doing this you also farm mods which you can sell, I should note that.

I've never run into a real issue farming credits, often I need materials long before I need credits (Neural sensors -,-') but I'd like to point out one thing.

Spawns are not finite... That is, is you go into any level and camp out in a room, eventually, an enemy will walk in, you can shoot him, and more enemies will come running. I've tested this only with the infested, but I'm going to assume it works with all three. I wouldn't suggest farming on Corpus or Grineer because they have shooty guns and it's harder to continually kill them without running down on one of your valuable resources, namely, ammo. And besides, this is also a good way to level your sword up, which seems to be a pain. Doing this you also farm mods which you can sell, I should note that.

another great way to farm credits is to abuse the loot crate glitch. if youre a volt you can abuse loot radar and, in infested grineer missions, use overload and it will destroy a loot can infinitely. it will literally spew rewards for the next ten~twenty seconds while you sit there and watch it.

another great way to farm credits is to abuse the loot crate glitch. if youre a volt you can abuse loot radar and, in infested grineer missions, use overload and it will destroy a loot can infinitely. it will literally spew rewards for the next ten~twenty seconds while you sit there and watch it.

Any tactic that involved abusing a glitch is a problem... and if it's a glitch it should PROBABLY be reported, not abused... We need to be good closed beta players, not crooked closed beta players.

Any tactic that involved abusing a glitch is a problem... and if it's a glitch it should PROBABLY be reported, not abused... We need to be good closed beta players, not crooked closed beta players.

Agreed.

Plus there's really no need to abuse glitches, the game feeds you money if you know what you're doing. I'm pretty sure they'll balance this a little more toward release, so make the most of it now!