Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 10 Fusion Cores?

Trancemaster

Are there ever going to be new fusion cores added to the game that will range from levels 6-10?

as a closed beta player i found myself with 4-5 pages of rare rank 10s but thay are nowhere to be found ingame.

They don't go above 5.

Only the CBT's got them.

Yeah i am from closed beta and had a few pages full of the rank 10s so that i know about.

but why should our mods be limited to only rank 5? would be quite usefull for endgame such as pluto etc to start droping higher ranked stuff. because currently you can loot anything everywhere kinda messed up

Edited by Trancemaster

They don't go above 5.

Only the CBT's got them.

Er... I have quite a few and from post open beta.  I know they are because I unfortunately spent 300k+ on fusing my cores (old mods) on day one of the new modding.

1 x rare 10 and 7, 6 x rare 6, 11 x uncommon 10, 3 x uncommon 9, 4 x uncommon 8, 3 x uncommon 7 and 1 uncommon 6 and even a common 7.

They do drop, they have dropped, and I wish I wasn't idle enough to post a screenie so you could see I'm not making it up.

would like to hear from somone else that thay have looted a rank 10 fusion core. 

i see myself as a dedicated farmer and have spent alot of time doing stuff and i have never seen one.

and this is with 250+ hours played and about 180k kills could be SUPA DUPA rare or just bad rng

I have never seen one myself too

Yep most people i know have seen up to rank 5 cores and that ever rarer than flow.

I sincerely hope the possibility of more ranks exists and that we had extreme bad luck....

Edited by Blackhog