The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Na]{Icarus Effect} Lf Active And Dedicated Members

RealFatTM

[North America] {Icarus Effect} 

The Goal

To gather players that are dedicated to Waframe, active online, and are like-minded. To create a strong core for the guild before moving to higher member population. To host a respectful mature audience that, while not completely excluding shenanigans and practical jokes, creates an environment that allows everyone to have fun and play hard. As Warframe gets larger with the upcoming cross platform as well as new 8-player missions, I have decided it's a good time to get a strong and dedicated group of players together.

Requirements

-Dedicated

-Active

-Mature

A note on Requirements: I sometimes have problems with requirements for guilds, as there is a very large diversity of people that hold a vast number of different qualities. I don't expect people to have to be straight laced 24/7. I don't expect people to be online every day as though it was a full-time job. However, I do expect members to be active throughout the week even if for a small amount of time. I also expect that as the guild gets larger, that respect is still given to new members as it would to members who have been around longer. Granted, certain actions may be pardoned or may shed different light based on the persons involved, but that is the case with any society or community.

Future Plans

My plans for this guild in the future are to be a very active, competitive and, one might say 'professional', environment. As more members join, I look forward to opening the clan up and increasing in size.

In regards to VOIP: Currently it is not a requirement as the guild is just starting. That being said, if member count begins to rise I will take measures either conversing with current members or investing into a voice client.

Who I am

I am currently a full-time student holding 2 part-time jobs. I am a very avid gamer and have been my whole life. I have played a very large number of MMO, MMORPG, and other online games involving large amounts of players. I have in the past run guilds/clans on numerous games (WoW, GW2, ArcheAge, Halo), and am confident in my ability to manage one. I began playing Warframe very early in the Closed Beta. I took a break from gaming to focus on my schooling, and am returning once again to Warframe and will be here for the foreseeable future. 

If you are interested in applying, post, or send a private message to me in-game.

Example of information to include:

-IGN

-When you started playing Warframe

-Warframe/Kit of choice

-Favorite Ice-Cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream?

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have.

And remember guys; play hard, play fast, play to win. But above all, play to have fun.

Edited by Fathomir

IGN- rabidpikachu

i started a few days ago

So far the starter, but I played WoW off and on since wotlk. As a healer, and I have my eye set on that healing frame.

cookies n cream hands down

Sounds good friend! I'll try to get in touch with you in-game over the next few days. Healer was my favorite role as well!

Cookies n' Cream. Classic favorite, hell yes.

Edited by Fathomir

I'm fairly new as well, so I'm deep in the unlocking access/gathering items & experience phase but I figure I should start looking for a clan early.

-IGN: SCPantera

-When you started playing Warframe: Played for like a day when it was in early alpha/closed beta, but I've only been playing regularly for about a week.

-Warframe/Kit of choice: Haven't worked out a favorite yet; if forced to choose a role in MMOs I usually tank but in MMOFPSs without a clear tanking option I usually favor high DPS automatics, but I like to have a variety of options.

-Favorite Ice-Cream: Seems like I vacillate between preferring chocolate and vanilla.

Edited by SCPantera

IGN: ApplySci

Started Playing: Last week. Rank 2 warfame/weapons all around 23-24 ATM

Warframe/Kit of Choice: Currently using Excalibur (starter) but looking to buy a frame blueprint to work towards after my slot  space feels comfortable.

Favorite Ice Cream: Either Chocolate chip cookie dough or plain ol chocolate

Have been a Guild Leader/Officer/PvPers/ Heroic Raider in wow Since BC, have mic, voice applications when needed and I am a daily Warframe player. 

IGN: ApplySci

Started Playing: Last week. Rank 2 warfame/weapons all around 23-24 ATM

Warframe/Kit of Choice: Currently using Excalibur (starter) but looking to buy a frame blueprint to work towards after my slot  space feels comfortable.

Favorite Ice Cream: Either Chocolate chip cookie dough or plain ol chocolate

Have been a Guild Leader/Officer/PvPers/ Heroic Raider in wow Since BC, have mic, voice applications when needed and I am a daily Warframe player. 

Sounds good man! I'll try to get in touch with you over the course of the next day in-game.

I'm fairly new as well, so I'm deep in the unlocking access/gathering items & experience phase but I figure I should start looking for a clan early.

-IGN: SCPantera

-When you started playing Warframe: Played for like a day when it was in early alpha/closed beta, but I've only been playing regularly for about a week.

-Warframe/Kit of choice: Haven't worked out a favorite yet; if forced to choose a role in MMOs I usually tank but in MMOFPSs without a clear tanking option I usually favor high DPS automatics, but I like to have a variety of options.

-Favorite Ice-Cream: Seems like I vacillate between preferring chocolate and vanilla.

New players are welcome just the same! In regards to your warframe kit/choice, take a look into Rhino. He's a brute! I'll try to be in touch over the course of the next day in-game.

-IGN-budsbound, ( or bud,buds)

-When you started playing Warframe.. err long time ago and i came back to it now and everything is differnt lovin it, i have 160 hours in game but i made a new account to get fully up todate with everything and everyone likes that new car smell 

-Warframe/Kit of choice, going for nyx, and eventually necros for them farm runs, bolter, and the biggest melee compensator around.

-Favorite Ice-Cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream? ummmmm.......i like the green minty kind after u put it in the microwave for a few seconds

Edited by budsbound75

Hey guys just to let you know - don't get discouraged if I don't get in touch with you ingame! I have work and then a class immediately after. I'll be on post 8pm EST tonight and will be for a large portion of tomorrow after 1pm EST. I'll get to responses tonight, I promise!

-Tespin

-Give or take about 2 years ago? I was just trying out the game, but I was addicted to League so I stopped playing. I started playing again about a month ago.

-I'm playing Rhino currently since I've read that he's a good second warframe. I'm trying to go for Ash, but I'm stuck on Sedna.

-Used to love Mint chocolate chip, however I just hate how long it takes to chew on the chocolate chips. So now I like Sea Salt Caramel, or Pistachio frozen yogurt.

-NOTE: I usually play twice or three times a week. I don't know if that'd be a problem or not.

Hello, I sent you a message through the forums, if you only take messages in-game I can resend, thanks.---Vida

Vida, I'll send you another message but I'll also try to get in contact with you tonight if you are online.

-IGN-budsbound, ( or bud,buds)

-When you started playing Warframe.. err long time ago and i came back to it now and everything is differnt lovin it, i have 160 hours in game but i made a new account to get fully up todate with everything and everyone likes that new car smell 

-Warframe/Kit of choice, going for nyx, and eventually necros for them farm runs, bolter, and the biggest melee compensator around.

-Favorite Ice-Cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream? ummmmm.......i like the green minty kind after u put it in the microwave for a few seconds

Hey Bud, Buds! xD I'll try to be in touch with you in-game either tonight or over the next few days. 

-Tespin

-Give or take about 2 years ago? I was just trying out the game, but I was addicted to League so I stopped playing. I started playing again about a month ago.

-I'm playing Rhino currently since I've read that he's a good second warframe. I'm trying to go for Ash, but I'm stuck on Sedna.

-Used to love Mint chocolate chip, however I just hate how long it takes to chew on the chocolate chips. So now I like Sea Salt Caramel, or Pistachio frozen yogurt.

-NOTE: I usually play twice or three times a week. I don't know if that'd be a problem or not.

Mint chocolate chip... haven't had that in awhile! I think I want some now. But never been a fan of Salt Caramel anything, maybe I need to try it more to get the taste down!

Right now I'm not trying to cut anyone out. It seems like we've gathered more members faster than I thought I would right away but two-three days is fine! Are you on for extended periods or just popping in and out? I'll try to be in touch with you in-game as well!

Vida, I'll send you another message but I'll also try to get in contact with you tonight if you are online.

Hey Bud, Buds! xD I'll try to be in touch with you in-game either tonight or over the next few days. 

Mint chocolate chip... haven't had that in awhile! I think I want some now. But never been a fan of Salt Caramel anything, maybe I need to try it more to get the taste down!

Right now I'm not trying to cut anyone out. It seems like we've gathered more members faster than I thought I would right away but two-three days is fine! Are you on for extended periods or just popping in and out? I'll try to be in touch with you in-game as well!

Oh I'll login nearly everyday just for the reward. But when I'm actually playing, it's usually for an extended period, like an hour or more. 

Looking forward to joining..... 

-IGN = Vidamento

-When you started playing Warframe - Approximately two weeks ago

-Warframe/Kit of choice - Excalibur currently, but will focusing on Rhino build here soon. 

-Favorite Ice-Cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream? = Definitely cookies n cream

Hey guys, letting everyone know that right now the clan is at cap! I will be working on getting the clan upgraded to Shadow ASAP! Currently as of right now I have a queue running for invites to the guild.

Edited by Fathomir

I am on almost daily usually for a an hour or two, longer on weekends.

I can't remember when I joined it was back when loki was  a starter but I didn't do much then and only got back to it  three weeks ago.

My mastery rank is 6 nearly 7 and my favorite flavor of ice cream is rocky road, please send me an invite at your earliest convenience.

-IGN = leBryan

-When you started playing Warframe - Last week

-Warframe/Kit of choice - deciding to buy nova , currently using oberon

-Favorite Ice-Cream (Cause who doesn't like ice-cream? = Vanilla , i like it plain and simple

Hi Fathomir,

I'm in a clan, but my time-zone just doesn't match up well with theirs and I'm looking for a small clan with at least a couple of members (a whole team would be great, but I'm trying not to be greed) interested in working together to put on regular farm raids.  If you can, get ahold of me in game, usually on most evenings 10:30 p.m. or later EST.

IGN - zensyntax

Favorite Frame - changing constantly, currently having fun with Nyx P / Ash / Vauban

Playing since about 1.5 years ago, took a break in the middle for a few months, but playing regularly now since October 2014.

Favorite ice cream - homemade ;)

Hello, I'm really interested in joining your clan!

IGN- Beedaboo

When you started playing Warframe- I picked up playing roughly a year ago, and very recently got back into it.

Frame/Playstyle- So far I'm a fan of stealth/support. I've got Loki, Ash, and Oberon thus far.

Favorite Ice Cream- I'd have to go with just plain vanilla.