Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crashing Constantly- Thanks Rngsus

IEpicWolfI

Trying my best not to swear, but for the past month or two I have been experiencing constant and random crashes. While trying to host anything, while changing equipment, while in missions, while anything.

Now, sure- I can understand a random crash here or there. Its understandable, especially for a game like Warframe. But not twenty in a single day. 

On a good day, I crash 5 times tops. On an average day, I crash 7-8+. There's nothing wrong with my connection, I'm on a desktop PC, plugged into my modem- no internet problems in the house, neighborhood or even the local area as a whole. And the crashes are definitely not because of my computer- I run Warframe at max graphics with constant 60+ FPS, so on and so forth.

Yet whenever I play, I play against an invisible clock- when will the next crash occur? I try not to host any farm runs or missions, as that holds a 50-50% chance of me crashing (or more like a 85-15% chance), coming back, apologizing to everyone in the squad and try again. Only to crash more.

I had never had this problem until like, two months ago- I could play Warframe for 12 hours straight if I wanted (well, with breaks, I do have a life (yeah, right)), but the past few weeks have been infuriating. 

Can this be somehow looked at, I've noticed several Hotfixes stating "Fixed various crashing" or whatever, but it did jack-all on my end.

Trying to play is getting annoying. Unable to host anything and trying to progress with the grind is right next to impossible.

EDIT: Today, I crashed 4-5 times while trying to change an idle stance on my Vauban.

EDIT 2: Changing Vauban's Animation to Hydroid's Noble crashes my game. What.

Edited by IEpicWolfI