The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Gear To Make Gear Needs To Stop.

Flowen231

Positive = havent completely bashed and havent threatened to stop paying.

I remember when majority of forums were disappointed with melee 2.0, back then de also said that reactions were "positive".

Actually, the only 2 times I recall anything positive said about this system were when mogamu praised the tiberon (which was better than the latron used to make it and only required 1 weapon which is no problem) and the tipedo (which was the only good weapon that came out of this S#&$ system).

Actually, the only 2 times I recall anything positive said about this system were when mogamu praised the tiberon (which was better than the latron used to make it and only required 1 weapon which is no problem) and the tipedo (which was the only good weapon that came out of this S#&$ system).

And thats actually it, unless whole community doesnt come and protest against something de will rarely do something about it.

Yee) yesterday i made Miter and Hikous for leveling, was quickly dissapointed by this Miter, found it ridiculous that a gun that throws sharp blades (it appeared that this gun shoots some jumping rubber blades instead of deadly disks which may cause massive criticals, bleeding and panic) at the enemies and was outperformed by some shurikens thrown by hand! And then i made Pantera... I thought that nothing can be worse than that Miter - Wrong Again©! And each of those weapons costs ~200-225 P at store! They are not worthy to spend even 2 P on them!

Edited by Grom-84

I can understand that we need Nikana to make Dragon Nikana but not for Ripkas as stated by OP. If indeed that's DE marketing strategy to force players into spending plat to buy more weapon slots then I would advice to stop this before it's too late - there are many other ways to entice players into buying plats especially in the aesthetic dept...