Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sound Effect- Annoying Static

Bulag

I have had an issue with the audio since the Archwing update.. At first i figured it was just a small bug from the new update that would be resolved soon enough.. Too this day I still have that same issue. I cant play the game anymore due to the super annoying static sound that wont go away..

I tried to optimize the settings in title screen (gear shape on top right corner), which i read from the forums helped resolve some peoples own issue with the audio.. Not mine. The static continues.

I have managed to confirm that the static noise is limited to the sound effect, which is accessible in the options menu (Audio) in game.. Turn down the sound effect down all the way and no static, headache gone..

But now the next issue arise.. How and why would I play a game such as warframe or any game for that matter with no sound effect?! Headache back..

If anyone has any suggestions on how to resolve this issue I have had with this games sound effect, It would just be awsome.. This was only one of the hand full of games that I actually droped some Dollar$$ on and I cant even play it anymore..