The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alloy Plates

Feldgrep

Ceres is without a doubt the best place to farm alloy plate. but even on Ceres it's still hard to get, Alloy Plate is the hardest material to farm in my opinion, i pull rubedo easily on Sedna or Pluto and it takes minutes to get a few hundred. just the other day i went 30 waves on defense in pluto and got about 500 rubedo.

Alloy Plate is another matter. But on Ceres, if a component is dropped the chances of it being Alloy Plate are higher than any other component that drops in Ceres. I recommend Kiste and Thon missions for farming it (you can only pull Kiste if you're frost though or have a good team to go there with, Kiste is also one of the best places to farm mods and experience in my opinion.)

Venus and Sedna are rather S#&$ty alternatives for alloy plate farm since on these planets Alloy Plate isn't the most common component. (On Sedna it's rubedo, i can't remember what it is on Venus)

Edited by rabcor

Berehynia on Sedna is where I get mine. The extremely high volume of low-level Grineer in Mobile Defense makes it a very easy farm, provided you have the sustainability to handle a large onslaught. The greatest benefit to Mobile Defense is that it bombards you with XP too, if you need it.

i been farming on sedna by the time you farmed 1000 rubedo you proberly only got 150-200 alloy plate but i still perfer doing that over venus

i hope my 13k rubedo will be useful when the dojo comes out ;p but venus is faster then sedna if you only want alloy plate

Go for Kiste on ceres. Online play only. The spawn rate with 4players is great which results in lots and lots of xp, mods and alloy plates. I wondered what people liked about Kiste until I switched from solo to online. The difference in the amount of spawning mobs is insane.