The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For The Imperial Tenno

(XBOX)Ark Valos

I'm the leader of a small band of friends(4 including myself) and we call ourselves the SVER Brotherhood and we want to fight for an alliance to help them out. We took a vote and chose the Imperial Tenno if they would have us. We are somewhat active and small, very small. We are still learning as well. If someone can put me in contact with the Imperial Tenno it'd be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you for your cooperation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you want to be apart of the imperial tenno you have to prove that your clan deserves the wolf patch it will be a long road to take but if your dedicated you can be a part of us, we are the hardest working alliance and dont just let anybody in like the Arbiters Rage so if your up to the task message me on xbox and ill give you the details.

GT: I Saw You Try

Edited by (XB1)I Saw You Try

Who has [DE] Jim? No one has him in a clan / Alliance from what I know of... I do know that some of these Devs are normal people too (only some of them lol)... and have normal accounts that may or may not be in certain clans/alliances ALL OVER THE GAME... because they choose not to reveal themselves to you, does not mean they aren't already there. There are rumors that we have [DE] Jim in our Alliance, which isn't true... go try to search a [DE]'s Xbox live gamercard or from the regional chat... none will show up because they aren't actually on console when they are on a [DE] Account, they are on PC.

Any of the DE's personal accounts being in a Clan or Alliance, I believe is their right to do so as normal players of the game. Just because they create this game, should not mean they don't get the opportunity to enjoy it to it's fullest potential does it? That would be sort of unfair. And to say now that because there are rumors of one DE personal account in an Alliance, you are sounding the trumpets for ALL DE employees to actually stop doing their job that is putting food on their tables to appease some hurt feelings? Either you don't appreciate what they do for us and how much work it takes (and how little spare time they have for such silly things), you hate new content (and want them to waste time in between), or you just don't grasp how many Alliances are out there and how many [DE]'s are actually on console, so it really is not a possibility. 

But I can say as the founder of Lock n Load, where the Rumors are targeted, and Art of War, the Alliance we are in, that [DE]Jim is not in our Alliance.... whether His, Megan's or any other [DE]'s personal accounts are anywhere else, I can not tell you.

Edited by (XB1)Xodus03

Who has [DE] Jim? No one has him in a clan / Alliance from what I know of... I do know that some of these Devs are normal people too (only some of them lol)... and have normal accounts that may or may not be in certain clans/alliances ALL OVER THE GAME... because they choose not to reveal themselves to you, does not mean they aren't already there. There are rumors that we have [DE] Jim in our Alliance, which isn't true... go try to search a [DE]'s Xbox live gamercard or from the regional chat... none will show up because they aren't actually on console when they are on a [DE] Account, they are on PC.

Any of the DE's personal accounts being in a Clan or Alliance, I believe is their right to do so as normal players of the game. Just because they create this game, should not mean they don't get the opportunity to enjoy it to it's fullest potential does it? That would be sort of unfair. And to say now that because there are rumors of one DE personal account in an Alliance, you are sounding the trumpets for ALL DE employees to actually stop doing their job that is putting food on their tables to appease some hurt feelings? Either you don't appreciate what they do for us and how much work it takes (and how little spare time they have for such silly things), you hate new content (and want them to waste time in between), or you just don't grasp how many Alliances are out there and how many [DE]'s are actually on console, so it really is not a possibility. 

But I can say as the founder of Lock n Load, where the Rumors are targeted, and Art of War, the Alliance we are in, that [DE]Jim is not in our Alliance.... whether His, Megan's or any other [DE]'s personal accounts are anywhere else, I can not tell you.

yea this dude is right believe me, but "I Saw You Try" dude its a game that we love bro and the [DE] also, so lets all play to have fun man so please no more drama man we are adults brother.

It's true. He is. Aye, I know this because I have him and several other Devs locked in my basement. I feed them only sour patch kids, and allow them to only drink NOS, unless they release an update. Then I allow them a glass of water and a glimpse of the sun. Of course I follow this freedom, with a heavy held bear mace to the face.

They didn't want to Nerf the gammacore. But you guys kept killing me with it, so I electrified their toilet until they agreed. Muhahahaha

• 1 month later...

If you want to be apart of the imperial tenno you have to prove that your clan deserves the wolf patch it will be a long road to take but if your dedicated you can be a part of us, we are the hardest working alliance and dont just let anybody in like the Arbiters Rage so if your up to the task message me on xbox and ill give you the details.

GT: I Saw You Try

Was the attempted blow at Arbiters Rage necessary? There was no mention of them before this and I see no need to drag them into this. Seems a bit unbecoming honestly.

Was the attempted blow at Arbiters Rage necessary? There was no mention of them before this and I see no need to drag them into this. Seems a bit unbecoming honestly.

Indeed, what did we do to deserve such a low blow? If you want to insult us, do it by taking our rails when wars come back