Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eyyyyyy.

CrunchyOyster

Welp, been almost a year and a half since I started playing. Took me long enough I suppose.

Anywho, what's up, fellow Tenno? LordOyster's the name, and the Gram is my game. Fell in love with that beast back in Update 10 when the Galatine reigned king.

What got me into Warframe at the beginning was the very premise of running around as a SPACE NINJA and taking down entire armies with space ninja-y super powers. What kept me in, besides the frequent content updates and my absolute love for the art design, was the community. I love to help other people, and so helping others in Warframe just makes me feel great when it happens :D

I mostly run around Derp Sectors trying to keep my credit account afloat because I detest the Void for some strange reason, occasionally solo bosses because I can, and try to push forward on my goal of conquering the starchart.

Besides Warframe, I really dig RPGs like KOTOR and Borderlands 2, fighting games like Skullgirls and BlazBlue, and whatever you classify Revengeance and Zone of the Enders as.

I am a bit of an amateur artist and writer, and constantly work to improve my skills when I'm not bogged down with coursework.

I have :D also been told :) that I use :3 too many c: emoticons :P for my own good D:

That's all! Pleased to meetcha!

Now how do I get out of here...