Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gundam Build Fighters Series

ForteXVI

-snip-

An old pic, colors have been kind of changed, and not updated with any chest armor that'd fit better, but I colored my ash to match the sengoku astray, I thought his arms matched the gundam's shoulder armor/fist weapons

that's cool! really epic! I can just imagine how it is with the accessories :D

that's cool! really epic! I can just imagine how it is with the accessories :D

only problem is finding armor pieces that match the gundam, and finding a color set that also matches it and works together, if I could change the color for each armor piece it'd be easier xD

Right now, I think I have the targis prime leg armor on, since it matches best with the sengoku's, and illiac chest piece just since I can color them together the best from the other chest pieces

Edited by SilentCoin

whats the seres like? or like. . . how dose it compare to the previous instalments 

For some reason my friend keeps on telling me to watch it

it is based off of the Gunpla model kits, virtual reality allowing the kits to be controlled like a real MS, the show takes places with the gunpla battle championship and builds off that, with hundreds of references haha

only problem is finding armor pieces that match the gundam, and finding a color set that also matches it and works together, if I could change the color for each armor piece it'd be easier xD

Right now, I think I have the targis prime leg armor on, since it matches best with the sengoku's, and illiac chest piece just since I can color them together the best from the other chest pieces

do you have Excals skin on?

Tokyo ghoul FTW!

The adaptation sucked. Hue

Not to say it wasn't enjoyable though

Anyway, I'd like to see it since it seems it'd appeal to me, but a few people I've asked before told me that you'll have to see the prequels and what not to get the full experience. With cameos of previous characters from the series and stuff like that. Just don't know where to start with all the gundams there is x_x