The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Active Role Players] Warp Clan Is Recruiting!

-ANODYNE-

Simply put, WARPclan is a collective of players who enjoy the creative and immersive aspects of virtual roleplay and would like to apply it within the world of Warframe. Our main focus is story and character building within missions, squad/dojo chat, etc...

Given that our clan rallies under a shared niche interest, we accept players of all ranks and respects; whether you're new to the game or down since day one; Green to RP or an old hand at it; On the grind every day or just a weekend warrior--as long as you have a sincere interest in roleplay and building a narrative with other players within the setting of warframe, you are welcome here!

That said, we do have a small site with an application process to help keep ourselves organized and assess prospective members. Check it out here: http://warpclan.enjin.com/

If there are any questions, feel free to message me or reply to this post.

• 1 month later...

[uPDATE]

We now have our own dedicated Steam group! Since 9/10 clan members use the Steam client to play anyway, this has been long overdue. It will be used to schedule and announce events, promotions etc.....

Application correspondence deployed. This Tenno awaits your response.

Received! Reviewing your app now.

A community like this begs me to come knocking. Please contact me in game as I have things to discuss.

Very well, if I cannot catch you online in the next few days, feel free to message me on here so we can schedule a meetup.

• 3 weeks later...