The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hysteria Not Lasting Full Duration

ddevans96

Hello,

To elaborate on the title, what happens for me is Hysteria's effect ends a few seconds before the timer says it does, and before the visual effects end. This means I have a period of time where I'm glowing and the timer is counting down to 0, but I'm not invincible, my regular melee is out instead of the claws, I can't switch to a gun, and since the timer is still running I can't recast Hysteria, which is as inconvenient as it sounds.

This has happened for me the entire time I've had Valkyr (since late in u14 or early in u15, I'm not sure), but I didn't really mind it until I made a high-duration build for a raid attempt last night, and it was extremely noticable today.

It doesn't happen when I host, so I think the issue is some form of lag, but I'm not sure. Has anyone else had this issue, and does anyone know of a solution?

Sorry if this is the wrong section - Bugs ---> Performance seemed like the most logical place to me, but I wasn't sure. Also sorry if this is a duplicate thread, a search for 'Hysteria' in this section didn't turn anything up and an mr17 friend wasn't familiar with it.

Edited by ddevans96

• 3 months later...