Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greedy Pull Causes Loot Bug In Void?

FrameUnity

I'm not 100% confirm whether or not Mag's 'Greedy Pull' causes loot bug to occur but I notice that this loot bug occurs whenever there's Mag greedy pulling items as well as mobs.

The loot bug I'm referring is not being able to loot items dropped by mobs as well as locked containers and this happens after minutes of doing mission.

I only experience this bug in Void missions such as Survival and Defense, however, I believe it may happen in other types of missions too.

Anyone else experiencing this and have come to the same observation or do you have other factors that would want to chime in?

PS: For those who suspect due to latency issue, I highly doubt so as I can still go around killing mobs fine.

Edited by FrameUnity

It happens with me, as well, and any other Mags with Greedy Pull, I've played with. The loot doesn't get pulled towards us, it only happens after about half minute or so. - The Carrier bug Vyral probably mentioned, is when you pull the loot towards you, and the Carrier doesn't pick it up, and you have to move away to pick it up.

It happens with me, as well, and any other Mags with Greedy Pull, I've played with. The loot doesn't get pulled towards us, it only happens after about half minute or so. - The Carrier bug Vyral probably mentioned, is when you pull the loot towards you, and the Carrier doesn't pick it up, and you have to move away to pick it up.

It happened to me again and always happen when Mag with Greedy pull is present. Other teammates from my pug group were having similar issue. Dying fixes the problem but this is clearly not the workaround to this glitch/bug.