The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A New Player Friendly Clan

Mortishi

I started playing warframe a long time ago and had to quit due to  my raiding schedule in other MMO's. I recently picked this back up as a vacation from raiding. 

About me in game:

I picked Loki as my starter back then. That frame is currently 18-ish with an some starter weapons. I replayed the quests and am starting to realize solo is a bit rough with no mods/frames/weapons all that stuff. So i'm hoping to find a clan to play with. Having issues with extractions and a capture the radio antenna ones. 

I do not want to be handed free stuff or be "carried" to endgame content. I am looking for a group of friends to play with and chat with in voice. Bounce some questions off the veteran playes. Help and be helped by other players as needed.

I read a few posts and players claim solo progression is easy so.. I may just suck at warframe..  I think it's far more likely said players are simply overgeared/overskilled for the content they are doing and/or talking out their butts..

Anyways....

I'd like to find a small to medium clan of friendly players that have new players in their ranks to play with. I play a lot CST evenings and into the night. I strongly prefer voice chat.

I don't care if the clan is new or old. I have no issues helping with clan stuff if needed. Again the last thing I want is a ton of free stuff I didn't earn.

I honestly just want to make some new friends that enjoy this game as I do.

Thanks,

Mort  

I actually really like helping new players.  My clan is dead (or in other words I'm the only one that still plays), but I'm in the process of trying to revamp it.  I have all the research labs up and running except for the Orokin Research Lab.  Currently,  I am one forma short of completing the Shadow barracks which would allow me to recruit up to 30 people.  I typically play at night CST/CDT time, and you'll find me on more during the weekend.  Anyway, my clan name is The Bad Astronauts.  Again, this clan, in terms of membership, is still a work in progress, but you're more than welcome to join.

Hello,

Nexilis is looking for Tenno to join our player friendly and helpful community. We are currently at 15 members and we are fairly active. You'll usually find a couple people on. We are also in an alliance that was build on expanding the helpful environment of the clans involved.

Check us out and let me know what you think!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424268-nexilis-is-recruiting/#entry4707870

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mortishi, I'm currently also hoping to run into a small ghost clan that fits right with me, I wish you luck; but in the mean time, feel free to let me know if you'd like someone to casually run some missions with if you are on and bored running solo. I also am usually on at night CST.

Your comment on not wanting handouts or being carried is what caught me. I'm looking for the exact same. I want friends and advice and help, but I still want to play my own game. So i'd love to bounce some questions off of you for your experience, so if you don't mind running with someone who is pretty casual and pretty new, feel free to invite me while you search for a clan. 

Right now I run a lvl9 MAG and am still rank 0 as I'm having trouble with the test. Not very helpful but I always repay any help I receive once i'm eventually able to. Good luck in your search. 

Yo Mortishi and KaroKash if you guys are still looking for a small chill clan to join, my clan might fit for ya its a shadow clan newly created and still on its first legs but its getin there, next time you guys are on hit me up with a message my ingame name is Lightning_Emperor  and the clan im in is called Shadow Warriors of Furya. im about to start building the tenno lab as soon as the cross section get done building