Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Infested Ship (Themisto)

Rabcor

From "Themisto" (Mission on jupetir to kill the J3-Golem)

Quoting Lotus:

"...we believe this millenia old orokin turned infested ship to be responsible."

"Deep within lurks a creature created by the orokin to battle the sentients..."

The ship looks very Corpus to me, and so does the J3-Golem.

Just sayin.

Also since orokin obviously aren't immune to the technocyte virus, shouldn't there be infested warframes around in this ship aswell?

It makes sense maybe a few chargers and ancients and runners are around since i'm sure they've stumbled on-board to be killed at some point, justifiable. But there is nothing orokin here!

Edited by rabcor

I did, and know that orokin ships are coming to the game. and i'm hoping this thread will be seen by a developer to remind them that... Themisto is supposed to be an orokin mission (while at it, there are still no orokin infesteds) ;)

Edited by rabcor

Also since orokin obviously aren't immune to the technocyte virus, shouldn't there be infested warframes around in this ship aswell?

I really want an Infested Rhino frame to just sprint at me :)

Maybe DE can change the skins of leapers into infested Lokis or excaliburs?

Since warframes are technocyte technology it wouldn't make any sense that they can be infested.

^This.

Warframes are made themselves out of the technocyte virus/tech. The infested was created by the Orokin and let loose during the old war (J3-Golem for example was created by them). I really think it's the opposite: Orokin Tech is immune to infested. That's why Corpus are trying to get their hands on it (possibly). Since the largest amount of infested are Corpus (Chargers not included) they are perhaps trying to find a way to stop the infested from invading their bodies?

Edited by R3leaZ

I can't be the only one who thought Lotus said, 

"we believe this millenia old orokin TURD infested ship to be responsible"

Everytime I was in Themisto farming neural sensors I could only hear 'turd' and not 'turned'

So we can expect that the J3-Golem will join the ranks of awesome bosses (currently Jackal, Kela De-Thaym, Lech Kril and Phorid (who could use a remodel or at least, re-texture) and get new awesome abilities, and be generally awesome and not a total pushover anymore?

(Damn he's ugly! awesome!)

Edited by rabcor