Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Am I Not Getting Syndicate Rep?

(PSN)AR19_NR

On some missions the game just decided that I don't deserve syndicate rep. I have my sigil on and I run some missions and I get a tiny amount of rep, around 300. But whenever I run larger missions like in the void or on Ceres the game just refuses to give me rep. I run long Survival mission in t4 def and at the end the game says that I didn't get any Rep. Whenever is rep farm on Ceres I should get over 10000 rep, but the game just says "Yeah.....Yeah...NO......No, I don't feel like giving you the rep you earned." I have played these missions before and got the rep I deserve, but for the past two days high level missions are not rewarding me with rep. Am I doing something wrong, or is something wrong with the game? Also should I send a support ticket to DE?

It's possible that you've reached your daily standing cap for the day. You can see it on top of the syndicate window in your Liset. You can't get more standing for that day from regular missions when the counter says 0. However, syndicate medallions and syndicate alerts will give you "free" rep that isn't limited by your daily cap.

Your daily standing cap is determined by your Mastery rank. The formula is Daily Standing = (Mastery Rank + 1) * 1000. So 19,000 per day at rank 18, and 1000 per day when unranked.