Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Development Question

KhelG

So I was wondering, will a maxed out clan dojo end up having the same rooms as any other maxed out dojo? Or will there be choices your leaders will have to make on which room you want?

I am with a small clan of people I know IRL, we would be able to make it how we want. This seems good if it would be diffrent, that is, if we ever made any progress (probably not).

With a large clan, if it was different, my OCD would tear me apart not having the rooms I want. I would just have to learn to deal. But if it is all the same, it would get all the upgrades much faster.

I am just wondering if I should join a large clan, or see if my clan wants to merge with a larger one, or if I should just stay. I am trying to figure out what I want to do ahead of time as it seems it will be a massive resource sink.

Edited by TehMario

Livestream showed a small picture of the Dojo room selection setup... High possibility of being able to design it the way you want it but some rooms might not have 3 doorways so you have to be cautious of where you put the rooms.

Livestream showed a small picture of the Dojo room selection setup... High possibility of being able to design it the way you want it but some rooms might not have 3 doorways so you have to be cautious of where you put the rooms.

I saw, but it did seem very in development. Also, anyone else thinking there may be some form of platinum spending in the dojo system?

Edited by TehMario

I saw, but it did seem very in development. Also, anyone else thinking there may be some form of platinum spending in the dojo system?

Plat to rush the Building Progress of the rooms being built.

Guess btw... not 100% sure. Edited by Yanga