The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duel Ethers Or Duel Heat Swords?

Sehop

Neither is better than the other, it all depends on your play style.  If you want a fast heavy dmg charge build, then use the Heat Swords, if you want to mash the melee button like crazy and have a slashy slashy build, then I would go with the Dual Ether. 

Personally, I use Dual Ether and never bothered with my Heat Swords since I am not much of a charge master.  So I go with slashy slash.

I have just decided what to keep between ether daggers and fangs. They were so close, I finally decided to sell both. Not out of dislike but one of having no regret if I picked one. Ages ago I picked to keep my duel ethers over dual heat but they are close.

p.s. both need you to use a macro for fury.

I have just decided what to keep between ether daggers and fangs. They were so close, I finally decided to sell both. Not out of dislike but one of having no regret if I picked one. Ages ago I picked to keep my duel ethers over dual heat but they are close.

Or bind melee attacks to your scroll wheel and mouse button 3. 

"need" is a very very strong word.