The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Drops

Lasernion999

RNG yeah reason i left the game kinda i can't say much more or else ill get another BAN but yeah it happens a lot '' i just visit  forum from time to time 

kinda left my account with 2k plat and all the primes so far ''except volt'' and ordonata idk game just went downhill since mmmm buyout if u know what i mean 

RNG yeah reason i left the game kinda i can't say much more or else ill get another BAN but yeah it happens a lot '' i just visit  forum from time to time 

kinda left my account with 2k plat and all the primes so far ''except volt'' and ordonata idk game just went downhill since mmmm buyout if u know what i mean 

really this crap again this rng nonsense has been here since the void began don't bring up false reasons

I bet you're doing T1 runs, dont do those if you're looking for parts, they very much likely drop keys and fusion cores, do T2+ and you'll get prime parts more often, at least you won't get keys.

The thing is, I used to get a lot of prime parts from T1 mission, I remember I got both of my Bo p ornament in T1 S under 1 run, this endless key dropping situation only started lately, can't tell if its my bad luck or the drop table had changed 

What part of "This does NOT affect the development of Waframe" did you not read from that article