Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk, Why Have You Forsaken Me....

(XBOX)QuadContrl

As of late, I haven't had much to do other than farm for Brakk.  Last evening I begin my typical night with running invasion missions repeatedly. This weeks level seems to be rather pleasant, missing the Napalm foes, and sticking with mid tier Grineer.  Needless to say, I wasn't attacked (it's to be expected).  

Later in the evening, someone I have been randomly farming with decides to join.  We continue on our "oh wouldn't it be nice if they'd attack us" spree, randomly switching weapons around, jumping on certain tiles (because we surely know they will spawn 7 times if we do this in a particular order).

Never the less, nothing, but it's not really a big deal, for we knew one day we would be blessed with G3 numerous times within an evening.

Partner decides to take a break.  I of course continue on, and decide to browse the random alert missions.  I see an alert that so happens to be against the Grineer, so I click it.  The game puts me in with two randoms, and the actual objective was already completed.  "Cool a free 10000 credits" I say, and proceed to run towards extraction.  Note, I literally just spawned in to the level.

As I press forward my screen flickers.  "What is this" I say.  Is the color yellow?  Are there little line artifacts swirling about?  Why yes! YES! THIS IS AMAZING!  I get ready, I anti up.  I am prepared.  I sit and wait.  I pray these two new super "lucky" team mates don't get scared and run in to extraction.  I also assume that the G3 were after me, since one person was mr1, and the other was mr6 (yes quite probable they may have been after them).

Idiotically I post up, clearly behind the group, assuming they would spawn on me.

This does no occur.  Rather, they spawn on them, and I see one goes down.  I run as fast as I can to catch up to kill those SOB's!  I'm gliding along, daydreaming of a magical barrel, and maybe a chassis being in my possession.  Will I finally have the last weapon I need in this game?  OH I CANNOT WAIT! 

... I continue on, I begin to think these last 5 hours all come down to this!  I'm on my way!  Hold tight little buddy!----

-----Host migration-------

Silence in my mind....

Load screen.  OK, I still have a small chance it wont glitch out, and they'll still be in game, and this other person knows the importance of what is occurring at this VERY moment!  

I watch the loading screen, as the line begins to fill next to my name.  It's moving along...  it's beginning to slow down.  It's at a stand still around 75%.  It's no longer moving....  I've lost connection and and brought back to my ship.. 

OH WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

I had to get that off my chest.

On to another day, another grind, and the dream of the one day Brakk becomes a reality. 

I still don't have the Brakk. DE added it back into the game in the most BS way. Just so they can say "Yeah, we made the Brakk no longer exclusive" However, it is almost impossible to obtain.

Edited by Jeetza

I still don't have the Brakk. DE added it back into the game in the most BS way. Just so they can say "Yeah, we made the Brakk no longer exclusive" However, it is almost impossible to obtain.

Hearing this from you, and many, many others who have had many more months or 1.5 yrs to obtain it scares me, but there's always that glimmer of "hope".

Brakk is easy to get also do the raid g3 spawns in it.

Yeah, once we get them on our platform.  I just don't have anything else to do until then.

Hearing this from you, and many, many others who have had many more months or 1.5 yrs to obtain it scares me, but there's always that glimmer of "hope".

Yeah, once we get them on our platform.  I just don't have anything else to do until then.

Shouldn't be to long till you get update 16 also i haven't had any problems getting the G3 to spawn and drop brakk parts but people are different i am still waiting on the sigil.