Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flow And Thunderbolt?

Tauxi

Question

13 answers to this question

got my 2 flow from grineer after 7.x (1-4?) pacth, tho wiki and other sources state that's corpus drop ...about the 3 new one no idea, steve wrote that best loot tables are from lvl20+ mobs and each faction got 1-1 new mod

(edit) rare mods are damned rare now, i tried to get the new mod from infested, but from about 200 mods, 2-4 were rare only, so it'll take a lot of farming to get one specific rare mod ... good luck with that :)

Edited by Ungorisz

I have found three flow mods from Xini, as well as hells chamber, metal auger and similar mods from infested.

Do all drops in fact drop from all factions, but some simply have higher chance for some?

I have always wondered this, as I often find mods that are 'exclusive' according to the wiki from the Ceres mobile defense mission, while fighting grineer.

Mods drop randomly by enemies. Each enemy can drop any mods but mods have a higher drop rate for certain factions.
Flow is more likely to be dropped by corpus faction and thunderbolt is more likely to be dropped by infested faction.
It's is UNAFFECTED by level nor location.

Edited by hydrater